Airtravel with Rods

SteveF

hi steve, the reason i asked where you were was so i could tell you some of the noted waters nearby where you are.inland of gandia, at xativa, you have a water called bellus, which has o.k black bass fishing, further inland you have the enormous resrvoir of Tous. this has good blackbass,carp, pike, and some smallish zander.further inland again, you have the fisheries of escalona, and naranjero. the later has a reputation for being difficult. your best bet of all these has to be tous, although it is big, and you will have to find the fish.its good you have a guide,a licence for a year is cheap, about 6 euros? mine ran out last weekend, so i wont know the new price till this week!dont be tempted to fish without a licence, as although they turn a blind eye to people sea fishing without a ticket(normally), they are very strict about freshwater.the baliffs are the guardia civil, seprona branch, (environmental protection), and come complete with 9mm automatics!!! imagine that on the manchester ship canal!! :D:D anyway, have a good time mate.cheers.

Cool post as for me. I’d like to read something more concerning this topic.

Hi and welcome to Anglers' Net. If you want to know something specific about fishing in Spain, probably best to open a new topic.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

If there's a good car boot near you, go! They are a good source for alsorts of fishing stuff! If someone has a bit of line for sale, chances are they may have other bits not on display that the wife put in the back of the car unbeknownst to the hoarder angler chappie-ask the lady if there's a couple-you never know?