Sodding dog owners

Rykko

quote:

Originally posted by Nugg:

[QB]

Just for the sake of the dog lovers out there, to give a dog anything other than proper dog chocolate is extremely dangerous for the dog, it could become an ex doggie, something to do with the ingredients of chocolate we humans eat. [QB]

Yes too much human choclate is not good for dogs, someone once told me there is too much caffeine in it, but a couple of small pieces doesn't do 'em any harm. My dogs have always managed to scrounge a bit when ever any one in the house has it, and they have come to no harm.

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ctas do rule. My cat regularly sees off alsations, geese, and the neighbours doberman when it gets loose. LAst time the doberman came in our garden the owner ended up with a £200 vet bill, all because of my moggie! It's the little jack russel that ran off with my entire 5kg bag of chum mixer that really ****** me off,

Tight Lines,

Matt AKA "The Kid!"

FishingPosts

quote:

Al

Don't tell anyone else, but a blast frozen kitten casts like a rocket at long as you cut off its ears with a pairs of scissors. That young fur really takes a treble, and cast-offs never occur.

A live kitty is best mounted on a balsa raft using elastic bands (break-away attachment), with its legs protruding through the raft and into the water. Use stick-on artificial finger nails on its claws (the purple Bitches-R-Us ones are cut price in Woolies right now) and it will paddle out rapidly if you stand behing it, going 'woof, woof'. You can even wire up a small bar spinner to its tail, to increase the attraction to hungry Mrs (big mumma)Esox.

They're so versatile for other species. A small, liquidised Manx to 5lb of method mix will have the pasties crawling up your pole. If you like that sort of thing, that is.

But first you have to obtain your bait. Take my advice and get 'em free! I usually go for the small ads. section of the local paper - they've always got "kittens, free to good home" in there.

Whatever you do, don't tell anyone else. This one is for your eyes only - right?

:D:D:D I like this guy.... :D

didnt some bloke in Australia get done a few years back for buying puppies and using em as shark bait, i heard that one somewhere, might be ****** though!