Pin for the Pinheads !

Tigger

YeGods! They are not a bad little reel but not worth a fraction of that sort of money!!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

YeGods! They are not a bad little reel but not worth a fraction of that sort of money!!

Yeah Alan, it seems a lot of the pins are being put up/valued at crazy prices. When you look at fly reels and the prices a lot of them are being sold for the pins look cheap, I was shocked recently when a pamflet came through the door from a fishing tackle distributor and I saw the prices of the game fishing gear ....!

If you look at the face plate of the stanton the engineering is pretty good and not just a flat plate with holes in it, it's actually shaped and looks difficult to make, still as you say mad prices though :mellow:

Check out his other items for sale and the price for the FJ Taylor !!!

Well if I have not got one of the twelve but I do have one of the eighteen with drag and check. Cracking reels and it is a pity that Cliff Adcock didn't make more 4" as to me they are a much nicer reel than the 41/2" but not at that price. Having said that the Lythe is due at the end of the month. Now over three years since it was ordered.