Weather Again

Elton

Flooding on some of the roads here yesterday. The police were turning traffic away on one of the roads into my village (Suffolk). Lovely sunshine today, though :)

What's it like where you are? The river levels must be quite high.

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Kennet was up 2 feet yesterday - though not in flood as it was almost at drought levels a month ago however this is the forecast for tomorrow...

"Rain, often heavy, spreading to many parts on strong winds. A high risk of prolonged rainfall causing some flooding problems"

Looks like I might have to change my plans for Saturday.... :(

Chris

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

Bring it on,that`s what I say!!

My beloved Ribble is climbing steadily and all

the summer anglers and their empty cans,food

wrappers,empty luncheon meat tins etc.have been

washed away.Now for some serious fishing!

Now where did I put those 5oz leads?

Inside every old person is a young one wondering what the hell happened!

Well lads l am venturing out on a chubbin mission tomorrow morning on my beloved River Tees...rang the EA they say its 0.40 up and steady...rang 2 different tackle shops one said its too bad to try the other said give it a go its not impossible ????

So l rang the pub opposite where l go...they said its not in spate just a foot up as we had no rain for 4 days before todays light rain....so buggar it l am going...... :D:D

Will let you know how it goes.....good or bad day......cheers

MOOKIE... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hello lads -- Well the chubbin was a disaster got at the tees at 7.15am to find the tees running very hard and clear....no flood water but clear reservoir water from Cow Green up in the dales....very cold water as well... :(

Also the adjacent River Skerne was up 4ft and very coloured so it produced a two tone effect..which is usually good...but alas not a wrap on the tip for 4 hrs....but thats how it goes with this hobby...

You never know next weekend may be better....just want to christen my avon quiver with a nice chub or two.... :D:D

Cheers all tightlines whatever species your after...

MOOKIE.. :D