Witcher Aerial

Chris Plumb

Anyone on here own one?

After months of shall, I shan't I - I caught the missus at a weak moment and got her OK. - So I've just committed a slice of my Grandad's inheritance and posted off the deposit on one. Won't be made till the New Year - just hope I can get my hands on it before the end of the season - I can't wait!!

Chris

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

I have a Witcher Avon Elite which is a gem of a reel, especially for grayling fishing. However, I still think my Chris Lythe Scotton Long Trotter is great. If I had £500.00 to spare I would certainly Buy the new PW, but then again Chris is making other reels I would love to own. Oh for a sugar daddy!!

spindle:

You lucky bast....

Thought that would get you going, Spindle. It was actually at (sort of) Jaq's suggestion that I ordered it. I didn't get any of my late Grand fathers personal possessions (he was a very keen angler) so Jaq suggested I get something in his memory that I would appreciate. This I WILL appreciate! :cool:

Chris

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog

• 2 weeks later...

I had to read on a while untill I understood you

gentlemen were talking reels.

You see up here in darkest Yorkshire, our equivelent of a good centrepin is simply a Leeds reel. First thing I would do when it arrives is saw the handles off. Then you can really bat those grayling in quicker.

Only joking :D .

Nothing but nothing is as pleasing as watching a good angler at work with one. Hope you are up to it!

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.