Natural England & Sea Anglers

Elton

We'll play our part in helping to deliver these changes and we look forward to carrying on the close relationship that we have with the recreational sea angling sector.

Full article here:

http://www.anglingtrust.net/page.asp?secti...And+Sea+Anglers

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Do you think that the powers that be will listen to the angling trust when negotiations on the reform of the CFP are going on?

According to reports the CFP has been a disaster for commercial fishermen in recent years and it has been these commercial fishermen who have been screaming for reform to this policy.

Therefore what would the angling trust bee looking for?

Would be interesting to get your views Flapper.

Do you think that the powers that be will listen to the angling trust when negotiations on the reform of the CFP are going on?

According to reports the CFP has been a disaster for commercial fishermen in recent years and it has been these commercial fishermen who have been screaming for reform to this policy.

Therefore what would the angling trust bee looking for?

Would be interesting to get your views Flapper.

Anything that prevents a waste of perfectly good fish would benefit anglers. The CFP is of interest to everybody, anglers or not.

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Anything that prevents a waste of perfectly good fish would benefit anglers. The CFP is of interest to everybody, anglers or not.

I don't think that a lot will change with the CFP, they are too entrenched in quota management to change it and I can't see their being a viable alternative. They will pat themselves on the back about MPAs etc and perhaps create som more of them and give the commercials a bit more cod quota to appease hugh's fish fight.

Anglers won't have a look in regarding any real reforms.

In other words they will play a bit of politics.

I don't think that a lot will change with the CFP, they are too entrenched in quota management to change it and I can't see their being a viable alternative. They will pat themselves on the back about MPAs etc and perhaps create som more of them and give the commercials a bit more cod quota to appease hugh's fish fight.

Anglers won't have a look in regarding any real reforms.

In other words they will play a bit of politics.

Yes but, with Huge Farty Whittling Spoon the grayling killer and old Gordon (Feck Bugger Shite Crunt) Ramsay the shark murderer on our side how could we possibly go wrong? At least they've got the great unwashed on their side B)

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

I hope not. They havent a clue about sea anglers or what they want. As Clive says, dont expect too much in the way of change. A few more jobs for the boys, another layer of beurocracy and no more fish will be the end result here.

Edited by glennk

I hope not. They havent a clue about sea anglers or what they want. As Clive says, dont expect too much in the way of change. A few more jobs for the boys, another layer of beurocracy and no more fish will be the end result here.
GlennK.

Is that for recreational sea anglers or commercial fishermen or both?

Flapper

Edited by flapper