A lure for an old "geezer"!!!

dave_h

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

steeplejack:

the names ben, i am a steeplejack,i see things from a differnt angle :P :cool:

Morning Ben, so long as you don't develop a 'loftier than thou' attitiude to us lot!

Two hours fishing this morning, nothing. Quick bacon sarnie and off I go again, things have gotta change!!!

By the way, how do you cut and shape your cassette lids into anti kink vanes? Tried with a fret saw last night, no great joy.

The name 'steeple-jack', bearing in mind that you lure fish for pike, good name :D

[ 22. September 2002, 08:32 AM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

morning,peter.i don't get much sleep,new baby,my first.need to fish,need to learn. i cut the plastic with my wire cutters,keeping the flatter face towards the shape i am cutting.the cracks seem to happen on the front face of the cutters.i've tried to use a soft wire but under tension,will break the plastic,i'd sooner struggle with the stiffer wire.hope this helps. :)