Carp just below the surface

stooby

I'm crafty AND pukka, and you know it ;)

Watatoad I hadn't read your post, sorry. But it is reassuring to know you have a full head of undyed hair :thumbs: Me too :)

Good for an old man well in his 60's shame about the rest of me it seems to be falling apart...hehehe

Nice to know there are other older anglers with hair as several of my friends children who are under 30 are loosing their hair quite dramatically, and I notice lots of men in their 30's with a lot less hair than men in my peer group. Often wondered why ? fast food ? too much plastic about ? or just tearing their hair out with concern over poor government and greedy bankers and vastly overpaid local council officials...hehehe

But back to serious Carp angling I too think it would be a great idea if you run a weekly as Dales put it Carpers Help Desk Forum perhaps with a monthly look at the latest in camo... perhaps even getting great looking female soldiers to model the camo...hehehe

Edited by watatoad

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

perhaps with a monthly look at the latest in camo... perhaps even getting great looking female soldiers to model the camo...hehehe

You are a veritable God Rod! but sadly during my 12 years service I never came across such an animal! But hey its all about the Camo not the titz and bumz! We don't want to tread on Mark Barratts Fish n Tips toes! :rolleyes:

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!