World Record

p eye

Hi All, I am wondering if or were I can get hold of any world records associated with course fishing. I am not talking about fish sizes etc more The longest ever session without sleep, that sort of thing. There are a few of us at the complex I run that fancy having a crack at a world record to raise money for charity. We have been in touch with the guiness book of records but they charge you for asking would you believe! The free one takes weeks just to get a list of records. If anyone has any experience or could offer advice please let me know. Many thanks, Jacko

• 2 weeks later...

Nobody able to help here?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Not sure the guinness folks have many listings related to fishing/angling. You can check at This Page where you will have to sign up but it is free.

Only sorta related thing I could find is the longest/largest fly rod at 21.75 m length.

But for any Deadheads out there, Jerry Garcia's 'Tiger' guitar - sold for £583,992 at a Guernsey's auction in New York, USA on 9 May 2002.

[ 24. December 2002, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President