polarised glasses smoked or sandstone?

jamie gal

which is the best view to take the glaze off the water smoked or sandstone? i was looking on a website and i was going to

get a pair an they give me a choice of the 2 but i dont know what ones would be better anybody know?

To some extent it depends on which colour suits your eyes for me amber coloured lenses suit best especially in low light your mileage may vary so I would suggest trying different pairs until you find the one that works best for you

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

I prefer the sand/amber colour lenses myself. They also cheer up a dull'ish day. It's nice to have two pairs though (one of each colour) since you can pick them up for less than a fiver a pair.

theres three main colours ,gray ,amber ,yellow .but the main bit is the percentage of polerisation ,if you think of glass as being simular too wood in having a grain ,if you cut the lens across the grain and both at lens's slightly different angles you cut out the amount of glear (high intensaty light) that passes through the glass but doesn't effect ambiant light ,this can be reduced further by the choice of colour because our eyes react differently too seeing through them .

gray filters out more ambiant white light (luminance) and best for really bright days ,amber is a mid range filter colour which gives the best compromise between light thats filted out and the amount thats let through and provides good protection for eyes ,best for most siturations from bright days too dull overcast days .yellow lets through more ambiant light through whilst still cutting some glear (high intensaty light) and really great for low light but poor in bright light

gray lens's for really ,really bright midday sun

amber for general use

yellow for low light / darkness

amber is the best bet as its good for most situations .

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

theres three main colours ,gray ,amber ,yellow .but the main bit is the percentage of polerisation ,if you think of glass as being simular too wood in having a grain ,if you cut the lens across the grain and both at lens's slightly different angles you cut out the amount of glear (high intensaty light) that passes through the glass but doesn't effect ambiant light ,this can be reduced further by the choice of colour because our eyes react differently too seeing through them .

gray filters out more ambiant white light (luminance) and best for really bright days ,amber is a mid range filter colour which gives the best compromise between light thats filted out and the amount thats let through and provides good protection for eyes ,best for most siturations from bright days too dull overcast days .yellow lets through more ambiant light through whilst still cutting some glear (high intensaty light) and really great for low light but poor in bright light

gray lens's for really ,really bright midday sun

amber for general use

yellow for low light / darkness

amber is the best bet as its good for most situations .

thanks for that, thats what il try is the amber colour, i tried on this boys the other day when i went fishing and they were brilliant i could see straight through the water they were great fairplay,they were just a brown lense they were,thanks again.