look to this big fish!

tjanderr

I think l will agree with Woodzz these pics are not real pictures....hell you can tell by looking on the faces of the anglers......jesus if l was holding a carp that big l would end up with a hernia plus broken bones....whats happened to the straining of the face !!!!!!!!!......

Horrid and ugly !!!!! give me a nice barbel or chub anytime......

Oh by the way MERRY XMAS EVERYONE !!!!!

Cheers

MOOK...

[ 25. December 2002, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: mookie ]

Guest Ferret1959

What a load of old balls.

These blokes must be power lifters to lift and hold over 70 lbs of wriggling fish for at least 3 minutes while having their photos taken.

This is about the only time I can agree with Hereford angler(most of the time he talks bolux)

tjanderr:

mr woodz jou are a frustrated carp fishermen....always people like you come with that sort of ****  that pictures are fake.....you dont know were you talking about

al these carps of that site are carps of 60/70 lbs mostly catch in french...you have never see a carp of that size in real....and you wil never will!!!

about the hand thing....put jour hand to your face and you wil see how big your hand is......mostly bigger than your face....     :cool:  

So it's your site is it, I think maybe it should be weirdrecord html, just how close did you get your 34kg carp to the telephoto lense? thats if someone has bothered to keep it.

[ 26. December 2002, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Nugg ]

Take a look at the rigs page! Looks like a collection of rig images nicked off other pages :confused: . (possibly with permission) Rig page 1 seems to have a few rig pics off AN including Gaffers helicopter rig drawing. Gaffer are you aware of this??

P.S. Cheers Ferret :rolleyes:

Regards

Ed 'Herefords bagging machine'

www.kingfisher-club.vze.com

mpbdsnu:

Nah! Nugg - a wide angle lens has the desired effect not a telephoto mate. The former has the effect of exaggerating what is in the forground! The latter foreshortens distance.

Your sure to be right matey, thats how much I know about doctoring a photo. How gullible do they think people are to be taken in by it. There's some pics of good fish there though, spoilt by trick photography as far as I'm concerned, anyhow.

Mr Tjander, you know that those pictures are fake, do yourself a favour and remove them before more and more anglers embarrass you.

Why are these supposed 60-70lbers twice the size of the ex-world record 82lber?

The answer...because those pictures are F A K E.

No jealous motives cross my mind as i am a british angler fishing for british fish. Two Tone is the largest [caught] fish in britian at 61lb and conningbrook is a bit out of the way for me to stand a chance of catching and fishing for seriously.

I might have a go at digitally enhancing my photos though, to contend with your 'fish'

I have seen pictures of 60lb fish. and 70lb fish. Heck if you took the time to look at the link i posted earlier i've seen fish of 200lb+ in a photo, that your 60-70lbers actually compare with.

I guess you're the guy with the eye piercing?

You're a laughing stock and I actually think you're the jealous one, otherwise you wouldnt enhance your photos.

Congratulations of your digital achievements. I hope you angling gets to be as good one day.

KEEP IT REAL

:mad: :o