overwhelmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

superwoman

the title says it all! thanks for all the replies. thanks to lynn, i do usually go with my fella, he got me started! but tomorrow (wed) i fly (or is that fish!) solo for the first time! im off work, hes not! im happy, hes gutted! i know what you mean about pheromones, they are all or nothing! but i havn't ducked yet! i am not 20 st nor a plasterers mate! i dont object to p--ing in bushes and if another angler finds me he's usually more red faced than me!

chester you seem to have a weird sense of humour and as for womens problems, i dont have them! i dumped my other half a year ago!!!!!!

i dont have any specific questions at the moment but im sure i will soon! i'll let you know how i get on tomorrow

thank you all xxxxx :P

superwoman:

chester you seem to have a weird sense of humour

It sometimes takes a woman to notice things that men don't!!!!!!!!

Jim Roper

http://www.searchlineuk.com/FishList.htm

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Tight lines for tomorrow, a name would be nice so that I don't have to keep calling you 'superwoman'

As for chesters, well what can I say???? We live very close I drive through his village every week, we fish the same waters but we have never met or have we :confused:

I am hoping to get up the river tomorrow evening as I have talked no. 1 son into looking after his little brother :D

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

superwoman

you wont have stumbled across a better lady than lyn, (kerry says hi lyn) willing to help out no matter what, a true freind.

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

"As for chesters, well what can I say???? [[Eek!]] [[Eek!]] We live very close I drive through his village every week, we fish the same waters but we have never met or have we [[Confused]] "

it was noted a stranger with just 4 fingers and 1 thumb on their hands drove through the village ,caused quite a stir ,in a small village where your brother is also your father and your sister your mother we notice outsiders ,were having a banjo dual this saturday ,canoes welcome :D

no we have never met as i dont speak to strangers nor just about anyone else ,although the neighbour seems nice as she runs away.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

still no actuall questions from the woman of steel for ladies or men to answer :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

chesters, I just had a thought! as I was conceived in Tilford does that make you the stranger! :P

lyn lol

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

probably :) have you webbed feet or a tendancy to face mecca 5 times a day whilst closely examining the carpet :D both tilford traits, another is singing whilst holding a finger in one ear :)