Naming fish, mainly carp.

Guest Gaffer

Guest Graham E

Amarda still there Bruno, But Nelson spends most of his time eating bread from beneath the swan/duck legs down the far end away from the houses.

Nelson was a 25 which was big 15 years ago, and had the one eye of course. The Original (bar one) methinks Nelson.

You did the Survey on the Causeway, nr Twyford I believe a few years ago. As you said, not many but Big (50lb common!!)Terry is still keeping it quiet.

Guest Bruno Broughton
Originally posted by Graham E:

You did the Survey on the Causeway, nr Twyford I believe a few years ago. As you said, not many but Big (50lb common!!)

That was me. Jees, if I had realised my advice would have turned out that well rolleyes.gif I would have charged more! biggrin.gif

------------------

Bruno

Guest Graham E

Bruno, Re Read your report a few months ago, very professional and detailed.

Seriously,It helped us decide what stocking policy to follow. I would recommend all Clubs/societies ensure they have their waters reviewed before possibly wasting money and effort on incorrect stocking programs.

( Bruno, send the 10pc to........)

Sam the Cat your on about was called "Trees" not "branches"!!!Nearly all the Claydon Cats had names.The same orrible idiot would come along the bank there "Thats The Mug that is Kev ________s ad im at blah blah blah ! mad.gif

Guest Steve Burke
Originally posted by Graham E:

Bruno, Re Read your report a few months ago, very professional and detailed.

Seriously,It helped us decide what stocking policy to follow. I would recommend all Clubs/societies ensure they have their waters reviewed before possibly wasting money and effort on incorrect stocking programs.

( Bruno, send the 10pc to........)

I'd echo that. Bruno has been very helpful to me at Wingham. What he charges is more than made up by avoiding costly mistakes.

------------------

Wingham Fisheries

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/fisheries/wingham.htm

Guest **sam**

sorry budgie, 'trees' it was. i remember the mug fish as well. did it go 30?

as for the 'orrible idiot', he was a good mate of my familys, now sadly passed away, so please show some respect.

RIP victor,

keeping it real!

**sam**

Sam,You do me a great dishonour in thinking that I would refer so disrespectfully to some ones friend in that way. I actually fished with Vic and Steve several times and considering the number of fry ups the old fart eat in my camper considered him a friend too.Strange that you have never read any of his frequent mentions of the laughs we had together (along with another mate ,Gary, who has also sadly passed away) in his many articles.We also corresponded on a regular basis reference Pike fishing.The reference to "orrible idiot" was a follow on to my origonal reply to this post. Please read posts a bit more carefully before dishing out reprimands on such a sensitive subject.Yes "Mug" after a long time in the middle lake (and I must say supplying a lot of guys with a PB)did eventually go 30 and now resides in the lower lake.