Try this for me please

Jeremiah T. Bagwell

Hi Everyone,

Will you please visit my home page and click on the forums link? Once you are there click on Chat at the top of the page.

I just set this up for a real time Q & A thing I am planning for the near future. Basically, I just want to see if everyone can get in ok.

I will tell you that if your browser is not set a certain way, you are likely to get pop ups on my home page but, this shouldn't occur once you click on the forums link on the lower left side of the page. You may also need to register for the chat room but, this is free and only takes about 10 seconds on a fast computer.

Thanks guys.

Jeremiah T. Bagwell

http://www.qcbassfishing.8k.com

Contact me any time: Facebook.com/Bagwell or Facebook.com/BagwellsBassTactics or Twitter.com/JeremiahBagwell

Worked fine for me. You may want to add a link to the forums down the lefthand menu at some point, though, just to make them easier to find.

All the best,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest NickInTheNorth

Hi dragonbat

Would probably be better if you could get the link to your own site correct.

[ 31. January 2003, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: NickInTheNorth ]

NickInTheNorth:

???? The link takes me right there.

JT - I agree with Elton. If you want to forum to get activity, I'd place it as the top link right under Home.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

i want to know why 64.225.152.215 and idirectnetwork.com would want to put a cookie on my system

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for trying it out guys. As far as I know I did have the link to my own site correct.

I don't know anything about the cookies thing that was mentioned. I am a bass fisherman, not a computer whiz.

I just hope what I am trying to get arranged with the real time chat room works out. Basically what the deal is, I am trying to get a time set up where everyone can meet in the chat room to get answers about specific topics. Rather than sending emails back and forth, your questions will be answered immediately.

Thanks again everyone

JT Bagwell

Contact me any time: Facebook.com/Bagwell or Facebook.com/BagwellsBassTactics or Twitter.com/JeremiahBagwell

Guest NickInTheNorth
Newt:

Newt:

???? The link takes me right there.

JT - I agree with Elton. If you want to forum to get activity, I'd place it as the top link right under Home.

Rushing rather than thinking :rolleyes: :confused:

Barbed comment meant for Dragonbat - hijacking the thread to promote his own site and getting the address wrong in the link.

I agree the site works fine and looks to have lots of good info for bass fishermen. Sorry if my first post on this thread was mis-leading. :)

quote:

I just hope what I am trying to get arranged with the real time chat room works out. Basically what the deal is, I am trying to get a time set up where everyone can meet in the chat room to get answers about specific topics. Rather than sending emails back and forth, your questions will be answered immediately

eeerrr doesnt that happen on AN :confused: maybe not immediatly but then unless EVERY expert known to man is logged on "live" on your chat page many questions will be unanswered (it occasionally happens on AN as well :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson