What a planker!

corydoras

What an excellent charge sheet:

"The 20-year-old was charged with being on police equipment without lawful excuse."

I like Aussie cops too. I'd like to see the little sh!ts we have on our streets argue with an Aussie cop.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I like the French Police. I wish we had the Gendarmes and the CRS patrolling our city centres when the pubs and clubs chuck out.

i for one would cut off the head and close the clubs ,having kids enjoy themselves what ever next!

mind you without the sick to shovel up in the early hours the prices of pizza or rather the topping would rocket so i suppose some good comes of it

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

i for one would cut off the head and close the clubs ,having kids enjoy themselves what ever next!

mind you without the sick to shovel up in the early hours the prices of pizza or rather the topping would rocket so i suppose some good comes of it

I'd close the clubs too. In an instant.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

OIH stop this agreeing stuff!!!

i would close pubs as well ,get **** at home far cheaper then puke up on your own stuff.

trouble is it wont happen you will rarely get £80 fines falling asleep in your own home and of course the police would then have to do work like catching thieves who can run faster in a straight line than semi prone girls with their pants on display ,hmmm Pis sed seems to be a bad word

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I like Aussie cops too. I'd like to see the little sh!ts we have on our streets argue with an Aussie cop.

there was a documentary/show on telly few weeks ago somethin like cop exchange or what ever. there was an aussie cop on the beat with our cops and his comment was much like yours "aussie cop: im surpised with the patience of your cops if that was back in oz he woulda been banged up right away" or something to that effect

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

there was a documentary/show on telly few weeks ago somethin like cop exchange or what ever. there was an aussie cop on the beat with our cops and his comment was much like yours "aussie cop: im surpised with the patience of your cops if that was back in oz he would been banged up right away" or something to that effect

trouble is watching tv its far more expensive to live there than here ,the sheds they live in get eaten by things so you have to keep paying people to fix them and they get paid less ,if banging people up isn't solving that why bother ,i expect they fine them? where does the money go certainly not back to the community :D

if the Aussies are so tough why do they need police or more importantly how can the police arrest these macho men :D are they invited to a police barbi cause they don't have friends themselves?

the reason is guns ,our lot dont have many so cannot go in hard and i suspect you will get shot in the other two if you dare and there's probably a lot more :rolleyes:

the brits are ok most of the time happy to a bit of police brutality ok to pay the odd fine but like hitler found out bastards if we get upset

Edited by chesters1

OIH stop this agreeing stuff!!!

i would close pubs as well ,get **** at home far cheaper then puke up on your own stuff.

trouble is it wont happen you will rarely get £80 fines falling asleep in your own home and of course the police would then have to do work like catching thieves who can run faster in a straight line than semi prone girls with their pants on display ,hmmm Pis sed seems to be a bad word

If the police didn't have to spend so much time dealing with p!ssed cretins and tossers who can't obey the rules of the road they would perhaps have more time to deal with the "real criminals".

but thats how they support themselves they feed on each other ,the police wait until you get **** (no pubs no police outside them) then you give £80 to a policeman nice enough to take an interest in you :D

pubs closing would mean all those fines having to be got from naughty people who can run further and faster ,same for speed cameras fines on a conveyor belt leaving more police to stand outside clubs ,it all makes sense if you look at it closely ,ignore drunks + bad ,Drunks = the coppers pay for a day + interest ,speed cameras = non existent coppers wages therefore a better car for the inspectors + a few niceties for lunch

are drunks breaking the law ? is far more important !is drunk and disorderly (probably "disorderly" means asking the copper why your being arrested) a crime when the drunk sleeping it off never is seen by a copper?

he's still drunk

prod a drunk until he swears then fine him £80 money for old rope ,THATS why pubs and clubs are there not for safety reasons ;) coppers are for our protection shutting pubs and clubs would go a long way to doing it not using them as an income

Edited by chesters1

there was a documentary/show on telly few weeks ago somethin like cop exchange or what ever. there was an aussie cop on the beat with our cops and his comment was much like yours "aussie cop: im surpised with the patience of your cops if that was back in oz he woulda been banged up right away" or something to that effect
Andy, Edinburgh or Glasgow cops would not take the cr@p that their English colleagues do.