RSJ Support Beam.

Renrag39

I'm after a 3.4m long by approx 150mmx90mm I Beam RSJ.

Any ideas where to get one from?

All the places I've found in the yellow pages don't do piecemeal stuff (steel stockholders) and can't find anyone local on a google search, just comes up with a load of b0llocks.

I'd prefer if it was delivered too.

Really not sure where to start.

Thanks,

Renrag

Edited by Renrag39

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

The size will probably be 152 x 89. Depending on what load it's taking, you will need to know the 'poundage'

(thickness and strength).

I had a quick google and found this place in Suffolk, don't know how close it is to you, but you might want to give them a ring.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Universal-Steel-Beam...#ht_1920wt_1002

You could try a scrap dealer, or if there are any old buildings being demolished near you, there might be a few lying around.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

That would have been my advice, ring the Demolition people! If they don't have one you will not get one anywhere.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))