Wish me luck

Ed Matysiak

I have defrosted my hemp and cheese paste ready to go down the river. I have spooled up my reel with 8lb braid to freeline a big lump of paste under trees etc.. Im after chub and barbel. I did see some big barbel in the shallows yesterday and loads of small chub so im condifent :D . I also help some guy land a 10lb barbel so there is some biggies in there! Can't wait. Wish me luck. :cool:

Good luck.

I'm out the door like a bullet at 5:30 when work finishes.

The gear is all ready, the corn's defrosted, the bread should be perfect, got the brown crumb and molassine meal again pre mixed and in the fridge.

Gonna catch me a big green submarine (or three...or four...maybe more :D )

Got a real good feeling about tonight. I can feel it in me bones...

Don't forget to take a camera :)

Tight lines.

Chris.

A bit of a naff night really. Got stuck in traffic on the way home because some dim-witted idiot can't learn to use a roundabout the way they instruct you to in the highway code.

When I got down to the pond my favourite peg had been taken so I had to fish a peg I hardly knew.

Got set up and cast out to where I thought the Tench would be, plenty of fish topping and bubbles comming up.

Got there at just gone 7 and packed up at just gone 10 without a single bite all evening.

The most exciting thing that happened was the sunset.

Anyway. Not to worry. There's plenty more Tench fishing days left :)

Tight Lines.

Chris.