Rod Bags

Colin Payne

Does anybody know a dealer who sells rod bags, not the gert big ones but the single bags that you tend to get with your rod originally. I always find that after a few months the bag has been used as a towel or spare damp cloth and goes rotten!

Cheers Colin

I am dyslexic of Borg, refistance is sutile.............your ass will be laminated!

Hang it up to dry and wipe your rod :D when you get home and they last a lot longer I find

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

Colin,

Have you considered having a Rod case that you are able place 1 complete rod and reel into as a separate article? They are available in many lengths and even up to 13’ Rod cases (2 Piece). The specific brand is called “Dream Tackle” and they are sold by a group of German firms throughout. The cost of the 13’ cases is 24.95 Euros and the other shorter versions are cheeper. If you are interested, I will provide the address of one of the internet sites. I have seen other versions of the case, but it was not combined with a carrier the can be attached with up to 4 Rods at one time. Let me know if this might be what you are looking for. :):)

[ 17. February 2003, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: HOPPY4 ]

HOPPY

I just got one from my local tackle shop.

Trouble is that my rod is a 14 foot model.

They can only can a 3 section bag for a 13 foot model!

In the end I bought a carp rod bag as this has the lenght needed!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!