Which species do you fish for?

Dales

Mine are seasonal and yearly.

My main target species is Carp but i dont do any winter carping. In the Winter all my efforts usally switch to Piking. Although that might change this year as i want a carp in the snow!

I enjoy fishing for Tench which takes up a lot of my time in the Spring/Early Summer and have recently been fishing for Chub a lot which iam getting more and more into. They are a really enjoyable species to fish for.

I would like to do more fishing for Perch as i would love a big stripey and also Barbel.

I have interest in Bream what so ever. Ive had more fun reeling in plastic bags!

I also occassionly enjoy fishing the float with a few pints of maggots for everything and anything! It doesnt always have to be about a certain species! ;)

gone

Tench

Chub

Barbel

Bream

Roach

Rudd

Crucian

Cod

Ling

Haddock

Wrasse

Eel

And not necessarily in that order, depending on venue.

Got no time for carp, except crucian

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I love 2 fish for perch, although it is fun with maggots to just to plop a float into a likely looking swim and catch small roach.

This is my list in order:

Perch!

roach

bream

pike

tench

zander

chub

carp

rudd

dace

eel

alot of my chioce son this list however are toi do with my tackle. In my opinion carp are overated so much, its its own sport now, you get coarse, game, sea and carp fishing. I like the fish though.Will fish them in a couple of years when I gain some confidence (and some skill) I will fish for them.