TFG "Matt Hayes" 13' Float/Match rod(s) for Sale

Brand new with rod bag in cardboard tube.£25 collected.

Can send by courier for £11 and will get a Royal Mail cost this afternoon. Parcel Force will be £4.50.

2010_08030001.jpg

2010_08030003.jpg

2010_08030004.jpg

Edited by BUDGIE

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Is the action of the rod more designed for catching silvers or carp on a commercial? I've got a match/float rod which I use when float fishing but it struggles if I'm fishing with my dad at his caravan for carp.... and it's got stupid sliding ring reel seat so the reel keeps falling off mid fight!

You would class it as a silver fish rod really. That said I have had Perch to 2 1/2lb on it and carp to 4lb but its not really heavy enough for comercial carp bagging!

You would class it as a silver fish rod really. That said I have had Perch to 2 1/2lb on it and carp to 4lb but its not really heavy enough for comercial carp bagging!

Thanks for the replace Budgie, if it was a bit stronger I would have given it a go. :-)

Thanks for the replace Budgie, if it was a bit stronger I would have given it a go. :-)

No worries mate pointless selling you the wrong thing! Mind you I think I have a commercial pellet waggler somewhere. I will have a look this week and let you know. I think this one might be a bit to heavy more a bagging waggler rod but like I said I will check.

How is this rod with silverfish?

I'm looking for a fast action silverfish rod, something that gets a good bend with a 1/2 pound fish, a good fun silverfish sport rod, line from 12oz to 2lbs. Max fish would be around 2lbs. - Would this rod tick the boxes?

Thanks

Jason

06 Jaguar S Type 2.7 Twin Turbo V6D.

2012 Fish: Roach, Dace, Gudgeon, Perch, Eel, Bream/Roach Hybrid. Bream, Silver Bream, Carp, Pike.

Jas Uses: Drennan Rods, TFG Rods, Shimano Reels, Okuma Reels, 4lb & 3lb Maxima chameleon line, Drennan Double Strength 6lb line, Drennan Hooks to nylon 2lb to size 20 barbless & 1lb 10oz to size 22 barbless., Mustad hooks to nylon 3lb to size 16 barbless * 2lb 10oz to size 18 barbless, Drennan floats, Premier Floats, Middy Floats, Uni Floats, Camo Shot, Anchor Shot, Drennan & Middy Open Ended & Closed ended feeders, Unbranded ledger weights, Shakespeare seat boxes, Fox Tents and Luggage. Team Shakespeare Umbrellas And much, much more.

How is this rod with silverfish?

I'm looking for a fast action silverfish rod, something that gets a good bend with a 1/2 pound fish, a good fun silverfish sport rod, line from 12oz to 2lbs. Max fish would be around 2lbs. - Would this rod tick the boxes?

Thanks

Jason

Exactly what its made for.

Message sent

06 Jaguar S Type 2.7 Twin Turbo V6D.

2012 Fish: Roach, Dace, Gudgeon, Perch, Eel, Bream/Roach Hybrid. Bream, Silver Bream, Carp, Pike.

Jas Uses: Drennan Rods, TFG Rods, Shimano Reels, Okuma Reels, 4lb & 3lb Maxima chameleon line, Drennan Double Strength 6lb line, Drennan Hooks to nylon 2lb to size 20 barbless & 1lb 10oz to size 22 barbless., Mustad hooks to nylon 3lb to size 16 barbless * 2lb 10oz to size 18 barbless, Drennan floats, Premier Floats, Middy Floats, Uni Floats, Camo Shot, Anchor Shot, Drennan & Middy Open Ended & Closed ended feeders, Unbranded ledger weights, Shakespeare seat boxes, Fox Tents and Luggage. Team Shakespeare Umbrellas And much, much more.