Army Surplus

medwaygreen

Hi There,

Is anyone aware of a company selling army surplus called Forces Reunited if so can you please give contact name and telephone number.This would be much appreciated.

Regards.

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

Originally posted by ricey:

[QB] they have a pretty impressive array of tactical assault vests. Anybody use one of those for angling?

Yeagh,all the time Ricey.I lead the final asault during the famous Wraysbury Bivvy Seige in 86 when extreme PETA terrorists took over Ian Welsh's bivvy and held the entire RMC fisheries management team hostage.You may have seen me on telly?

I was the one who after abseilling down from the fish spotting tree leaped in through the bivvy door after first throwing in a few Gardner Bait rockets,the only trouble was that my Century Armalite got caught up in the mosquito screen which had caught fire after the Coleman Sportster got knocked over................. :rolleyes:

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

BUDGIE:

Yeagh,all the time Ricey.I lead the final asault during the famous Wraysbury Bivvy Seige in 86 when extreme PETA terrorists took over Ian Welsh's bivvy and held the entire RMC fisheries management team hostage.You may have seen me on telly?

I was the one who after abseilling down from the fish spotting tree leaped in through the bivvy door after first throwing in a few Gardner Bait rockets,the only trouble was that my Century Armalite got caught up in the mosquito screen which had caught fire after the Coleman Sportster got knocked over.................  

:D:D:D:D

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

BUDGIE:

Originally posted by ricey:

[QB] they have a pretty impressive array of tactical assault vests. Anybody use one of those for angling?

I was the one who after abseilling down from the fish spotting tree leaped in through the bivvy door after first throwing in a few Gardner Bait rockets,the only trouble was that my Century Armalite got caught up in the mosquito screen which had caught fire after the Coleman Sportster got knocked over................. :rolleyes:

LOL :D:rolleyes::D:D

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

how did you know that wizards cuff? got in trouble in there asking one of the dangerous brothers how to cook the carp they caught.

free sea fishing advice also available in the white hart

:):)