Are we all working now?

Chris Plumb

It started getting very 'interesting' for me yesterday afternoon, Alan....LOL

Tearing out what little hair is left?

I was resorting to actually working for a fair part of the day!

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tearing out what little hair is left?

I was resorting to actually working for a fair part of the day!

I had to do some work, too. That was the scary part :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

We were offline for a few hours :(

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

Don't worry Elton, I noticed :lol:

Renrag

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

Elton,

Old joke from the early computer years.

Computer guy was drafted into military service. Not being much of a sportsman he couldn't even hit his marksman target.

He put his finger over the end of the gun barrel and pulled the trigger - bam, no fingertip. His comment to the fellow down range, "must be on your end, everthing is leaving here OK".

Phone

Ohh, you were down in American also - just in case you thought it was a British thing.

Elton,

Old joke from the early computer years.

Computer guy was drafted into military service. Not being much of a sportsman he couldn't even hit his marksman target.

He put his finger over the end of the gun barrel and pulled the trigger - bam, no fingertip. His comment to the fellow down range, "must be on your end, everthing is leaving here OK".

Phone

Ohh, you were down in American also - just in case you thought it was a British thing.

Haha! Like that one :)

The server is in the USA...I'm not surprised we were down there too :D

Fun and games again today...

Fun and games again today...

You've well hidden that from me.... running smooother than a smoothy's smooth thing.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Elton,

I don't know squawt about these infernal machines. This is however an example of what if at the very top of my screen. Thought maybe it would help you. Doesn't seem to hinder my access or anything.

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/anglersn/public_html/forums/keywords.php on line 73

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/anglersn/public_html/forums/keywords.php on line 73

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/anglersn/public_html/forums/keywords.php on line 164

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/anglersn/public_html/forums/keywords.php on line 166

Hope I didn't "sware" at you or anything nasty.

Phone

Elton,

I don't know squawt about these infernal machines. This is however an example of what if at the very top of my screen. Thought maybe it would help you. Doesn't seem to hinder my access or anything.

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/anglersn/public_html/forums/keywords.php on line 164

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/anglersn/public_html/forums/keywords.php on line 166

Hope I didn't "sware" at you or anything nasty.

Phone