northern fishin

Guest scoobs11

Guest scoobs11

that looks like the place.

as for numbers your guess is as good as mine i'm afraid.looks like about 5 so far frown.gif

anything upto about 20 should be ok

------------------

if you can't be good

be careful

Guest phil dean

Plenty spaces plenty fishies.......not plenty anglers...anyone else??????

------------------

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Guest David Moir

Hi Chaps,

Further to Keith's posting on the IAC list, you can count me in. I am interested in both days, and would like to camp / bivvy up if possible.

If anyone wasnt a lift (Keith ??) I have plenty of room. Let me know what the final arrangements are.

Many thanks

------------------

David Moir

Newcastle upon Tyne

D.R.Moir@ncl.ac.uk

Guest phil dean

David where are you.....i work on Newcaxstle quayside if you get a chance to meet up for some fishing locally get in touch....

re lifts etc, same goes for me, have car will travel, with other if you wish (please note, I talk all the time unless i'm fishing....you are warned) biggrin.gif

------------------

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Guest David Moir

Hi Phil,

I live in Shieldfield (opposite the Warner Bros cinema) and work in Town (at the University).

Like Keith, I am a member (and as of last week, a Committee member) of WACAC, but always like to try other venues now and again.

Been fishing the QEII rather a lot of late (as it's been fishing it's head off at the mo)and just beat the clubs Ghost Carp record. There's a piccy here if you want to take a look.

http://www.blyth3qy.freeserve.co.uk/wacac/main.html

Drop me an e-mail if you fancy going for a few beers, or want to arrange a "mini fish-in".

I'm definitly up for a car share over to Carlisle in August, so I'll be in contact before then and we can discuss the arrangements.

ATB

------------------

David Moir

Newcastle upon Tyne

D.R.Moir@ncl.ac.uk

Guest phil dean

saw the pictures ..nice fish, would mark mowbray not be able to make it???

i've got a corsa, it should fit two of us with rods if you don't want to drive3, otherwise i'll happily go in yours,

i live over in Seaburn Dene (sunderland) but tend to park near your house when in town on the weeken (20p per hour)

spend sunny luches walking round leazes, nice carp...do you fancy a bash one day?

anyway, come back re travel when you have4 a chance

cheers

phil

------------------

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Guest David Moir

Hi Phil,

Mark may be interested, along with a few others maybe ? I am probably busy until the Oakbank fishin so could arrange something then.

I fished Leazes park for a good few weeks when the F&M hit, as the Leazes lads kindly let us fish for free. It was early on in the year so we didn't do that well. I have walked around it quite reguarly and it always makes me laugh at the number of carp that hang around the no fishing bit. I even watched a lad chuck stones in last week to try and "persuade" them out of there !! It is being fished rather heavily at the weekends now though.

Re the transport arrangements, I have a Ford Sierra, so you can get 3 in comfortably with as many holdalls as MOST anglers need.

You could park up in my yard and we could head off from there.

Let me know either way.

------------------

David Moir

Newcastle upon Tyne

D.R.Moir@ncl.ac.uk

Guest phil dean

if you're not full, then i'll happily join you, but if you can get some others to come, even better......tight lines phil

------------------

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Guest dunblanemike

OK Scoobs

count me in for the sunday. I have a prior arrangement fot the saturday - ST Johnstone have their first home game of the season!!??

See you there.

cheers

Mike

Originally posted by scoobs11:

that looks like the place.

as for numbers your guess is as good as mine i'm afraid.looks like about 5 so far   frown.gif

anything upto about 20 should be ok

Guest Keith
Originally posted by phil dean:

saw the pictures ..nice fish, would mark mowbray not be able to make it???

Dave, Phil, Mark - don't forget to invite me!

Dave, I'd love a lift to Oakbank if there's still one available - I might even pass on some dirt on the committee - especially that Mowbray bloke!! biggrin.gif

------------------

Keith

Blyth,

Northumberland

mailto:keith@go-fishing.co.ukkeith@go-fishing.co.uk

http://www.wacacnet.co.uk