chubsta

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought you hadn't been afloat for along time H A

Huh???????

I live in/on the sea.

I just got back from 3 weeks in Japan, but even managed 4 days fishing there!

:)

Didn't mean to cause an argument, however it was clear in post one to me where it said: thrown up the beach. This is where i had difficulty in believing it could be charter boats. sorry.

Yes they were obviously caught on high water and chucked up the beach virtually into the car park.Most unbecoming and a bad example to younger anglers :angry:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

hi i would just like to say that this is a disgrace and that now adays there are a lot of young anglers that dont respect the fish but just to prove a point i and my fishing friend are both 15 so we are young anglers and we both have respect for fish if i dont want to or cant eat it the fish will go back for another day

Thanks

Adam :D

Not that I consider myself young these days, but don't be so quick to pigeonhole youngsters- many times I have seen older "Anglers" walking away from rock marks leaving piles of rotting Mackerel, Herring and Doggies - and all the other trash they can't be bothered to tidy up. It's no wonder we get hastle (or even banned in some cases) from Farmers and land owners, if these half-wits can't show an ounce of common sense!

It really grates when I have to spend 10 minutes tidying up some ignorant sods mess before I can enjoy my fishing!

phew! rant over! :angry:

Tight lines everyone!