Anyone in the lincs area

countryman

Hey buddy, I'm from boston and could tell you loads of pits, rivers, drains to fish, what bait, pegs etc. where you from and what type of fishing do you want???

Hi mate im from Billinghay about 15 mile from you at Boston,im having a go at coarse fishing again at the momoent after along break.

Trev

SMILE Today is the tommorow you were worrying about yesterday

Well there's plenty of lakes and drains around. do you know pickworth??? or threekingham? theres a good match carp/tench/roach lake up there. or boston itself has its fair share. let me know.

Ed

keeping my eye on this post, I'm going to south somercotes this saturday for 2 weeks, so any info will be helpful to me...cheers...hoppy

My Wine cellar is empty, Well, the Bottles in there are...Hic

Hi Ed,i know boston way preety well but never done any fishing that way,do you fancy having a chat on the blower or meeting up sometime? :D

SMILE Today is the tommorow you were worrying about yesterday

Hoppy- sorry to be honest i don't know the area, i can help you with boston and 20 mile radius around but can't help further out!!! sorry buddy.

:(

Countryman- Sounds good, Boston has got its good lakes and drains, what type of fish are you after? big, little, bream? roach? tench? carp? let me know cause i know loads of places but they all mainly consist of 1 dominant species.

Hi Countryman,

Brings back memories, used to live at Billinghay out on the fenn.

You have some great waters all within easy reach, Witham, Gade, Trader etc. Also some good clubs all within easy reach, Horncastle, Mark one at sleaford, Boston just to mention a few. the small drains round Billinghay all produce good fish as does the small pit below the poultry farm, cracking Tench water.

Best advice is to pop along and see my old mate John Thornley at Riverside Tackle on the banks of the Witham at Tattershal Bridge, mention my name and he may throw you out, if he does let me know and I'll blackmail him with some info from us fishing in Ireland or on the Severn together. If you want any further info mail me.

Keith Truscott

Keitht

Hi Countryman,

I live in Lincoln & get in a fair amourt of fishing , from the Trent to the Upper & Lower Withiam, the Foss and a few Lakes so if I can help drop me an e-mail

Oh and the gent above was right abot the tackle shop at Tattershall its good . I fish at that bridgr aroud Xmas till the end of the season for Quality Roach. 20-50 lb is common using Stick Wagler Pole and Whip. I do not feel the need to use a feeder however as the bite can be fast and quicker to hit on these other methods.

Tight Lines M8

MdgFishing

Keeper Of Maggots & Old Codger to Boot

IPB Image

My Fishy Gallery

Best Wishes & Tight Lines

mdgfishing working digi-darkroom.com

mdgfishing@hotmail.com

Hi again,

If you are near tattershall/conningsby i could direct you or even meet you on a 2lake complx called Moon lake and moat lake. they hold good carp, bream, tench and are brilliant for match/plessure fishing. let me know by sending me a personal message.

ed