Hunters Moon Wiltshire

sue

Hi everyone, has anyone ever fished at "Hunters Moon" at Henford Marsh in Wiltshire. It is advertised in the Hoseasons holiday brochure and only has a dozen little lodges around 2 lakes (1 trout lake and 1 coarse fishing lake). I'm hoping to go there for a holiday break.

Cheers

Sue :P

ajp:

PS. I think you picked the wrong smilie :)

I think she is saying "I am going and you aint so there" :P

Can't help Sue but nice to see you back again, it's been a while, did your computer have the flu :D

Best call in nursejudy.

Have a good week and let us know how you got on.

Alan(nl) :cool:

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Thanks for comments my neighbourly anglers. I don't know which smiley is which unless I put my glasses on! Yes Alan my computer was rather ill with a very potent virus but it is not catching now (a bit like me really, not been fishing for a week and have major withdrawal symptoms). :D

Went there about four years ago, at the time it was owned by Ron 'Chopper ' Harris the ex Chelsea player. The chalets are very nice. when I was there they had a hotel but I think that has closed now. The village has a good supermarket and decent take aways and restuarants. There were two lakes and one was carp and the other was for general coarse fishing.There is some good fishing nearby as well, Shearwater Lake is not to far away.

HTH.