Unlucky, clutz, what?

Jeff S

Dvarcet:

I had thought of that Apache    :D    It's not very often that I see anyone at all on the river.  Maybe I'll take it but leave it off til I need it??  

That way when I drop it in the water it will still work.    :D   and I don't get annoying calls.    :D  

The camera actually works.  I wasn't holding out any hope for it.  Will have to be much more careful in the future.     :D      :D  

I never have mine turned on while fishing any way, there is nothing more irrtating than a mobile ringing!

Tight Lines,

Matt AKA "The Kid!"

FishingPosts

I was in Typhoon lagoon, one of the Disney parks in Florida and said to my son " oh look, we can get on one of these rubber rings (like the tractor innertubes ) and float round to your mother over there". This was with my 33mm dangling from one wrist. On I got, over it went, and 1/2 pint of Typhoon lagoon was emptying from my camera. :(:(:(

I took it into as many pieces as I could and put it on the air conditioning unit. After three days of drying out it was dead as a dodo. I took it home, threw it in the bottom of the wardrobe with the rest of my obsolete lenses and junk and forgot about it. 3 months later, I'm having a throwing out session, I replaced the light meter battery and joy to the world :) it worked :P

So, it just might be worth holding onto for a little longer yet, good luck.

I expect to pass through this world but once; any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to any fellow - creature, let me do it now, let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

monkeyboy:

Just have it on silent and vibrate. Then you will feel it but no one will hear it. Make sure its charged up because you cant save someones life with a phone with a dead battery.

yeah but then it scares the living daylights out of me while i am sittign quietly, and I havent got a bloomin' clue what the hell it is, heart attack time!

Tight Lines,

Matt AKA "The Kid!"

FishingPosts