Seen in The Daily Express today

Guest Simon Newbould

Guest dogbone2

I must feel I must agree entirely with the previous respondent remarks! But just to add something I picked up on? From the statement from Ms T's agent she does not seem to know the first thing about the subject she Is actively trying to have banned! Or is is just me??

Guest Alan Roe

I think a big WELL DONE!!!! Is in order to all those who have been involved. With a little bit of luck Ms Turner will perhaps think befor opening her mouth in future.

However one of the things we all need to do is to put the pressure on PETA and the way to do it is to constantly pick up on their more extreme mouthings and expose them to ridicule in the press.

Use your local papers letter page often to warn of the dangers of these people.

Highlight the links between the likes of PETA and children being injured by mail bombs sent by the freinds of these idiots.

With this sort of attacking campaign we can keep PETA and their running dogs too busy defending themselves to attack anyone.

Cheers

Alan

Guest DCB

Just got my Sunday Express to check on AN victory.

Great stuff - unified effort working for angling.

However, don't want to dampen victory celebrations, but I do think that as the spokesman for angling Rodney Couldron of the NFA missed a golden opportunity in outlining two of the main areas of the AN campaign.

Wendy earns mega bucks on a pets promotion programme when PETA prohibit pets.

PETA want FMD to move to the USA.

I must say the whole tenure of the NFA statement lacks bite when we should be going for the jugular.

I am concerned that Couldron was asked to comment but didn't consult with us that know the full story.

We need to be very aggressive responding to the antis as AN has clearly proved. That effort is wasted if others don't get on board and do the same.

Why don't the NFA call in or seek advice from the experts?

Guest Ken L

Still no apology from WTW - just a comment from her manager.

Still no comment from C4 with regard to WTW or her status as a Pet Rescue presenter.

The Reach 4 BB is now being targeted by the fluffy bunny brigade who are filling it with all manner a garbage.

There is still a way to go yet boys and girls.

Guest euan pink

just saw the bit about the sunday paper well done lads!!!

but we cannot rest yet keep the pressure up!

tight lines and fast postings! cool.gif

Guest andypiscator

i missed the paper, have to be at work before the shop opens and get away after they shut, really good teamwork everybody, lets keep it up.andy.

------------------

look at the paddle on this

Guest Chris Shaw

All we want now is an explantion from C4, keep the pressure on people. Who says angling is'nt unified. I missed the paper simply because I do not buy Sunday papers, and did not login here yesterday, so missed the post. Well done Goose great stuff.

------------------

Chris Shaw

[This message has been edited by Chris Shaw (edited 08 May 2001).]

Guest DCB

Will send fax to The Sunday Express on behalf of ATA and NAA outlining shortfalls in their 'Scouts are cruel, says TY Wendy'

Will advise of progress.

You will note I'm still computer illiterate, but who gives a toss providing the jobs done for angling?

Guest 'eelfisher'

Dear David

Keep the good work up old son.....thoughts on 'the toss' may be given next Sunday, OK.

Yours With Respect....

Steve.

PS..we need some attention to thread Channel 5., OK.

[This message has been edited by 'eelfisher' (edited 07 May 2001).]

Guest StuartR

Interesting ,in the Sunday Express she's still referred to as Anthea Turner's sister, the publicity hasn't helped her alot.