Fishing Licence

THFC

Instead of having two licence's for four rods, I Cannot see why the Environment Agency don't give you the option to purchase additional licence's for each additional rod for say £11.00, I myself never use four rods, the most I use is three,which means I am paying £22.25 for that third rod, it would also bring a lot of people in from out of the cold, if you get my drift.

[ 25. October 2003, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: Tony C ]

Regards Tony.

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."

quote:

Originally posted by Tony C:

Instead of having two licences for four rods, I Cannot see why the Environment Agency don't give you the option to purchase additional licences for each additional rod for say £11.00, I myself never use four rods, the most I use three,which means I am paying £22.25 for that third rod, it would also bring a lot of people in from out of the cold, if you get my drift.

So why not £11 for one rod then?

Hee Hee Hee, I only pay £11 for Two rods and £22 for FOUR rods, one of the advantages of being a SENIOR citizen.

By the way, when asked all the carpers I meet have bought two licenses!

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Before the EA was the NRA and before that the Water Authority.Southern water used to sell a rod licence for (If memory serves me right)£2.50 for an aditional 50p you could buy a "second rod stamp" this was then attached to your licence and as name implied allowed two rods to be used.Local rules allowing you could fish as many rods as you wanted as long as you had licences/stamps for them all! I very rarely use three rods (either 1,2 or 4 )but it would surely be fairer to have a similar system so the three rod angler does not have to pay for four?

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

The Diamond Geezer:

quote:

Originally posted by Koi Carp:

My local lake cost
s
£6 for a day ticket .... Daylight robbery! I get there as early as possible and fish till dusk to get my monies worth!
:D

Got to say that that doesn't sound too bad :rolleyes: depending on whether or not it's stocked, maintained, facilities etc. Where else near you can you fish a lake for less, then? :confused:

DG :cool:

£3 on a pool a bit further away. Heavily stocked just not as many species as the more expensive one.

licence,what licence ?

return of the chef ! :D:D:D

p.s. guess who's back,back again,chefy's back tell a friend,guess who's back,guess who's back,guess who's back,guess who's back,guess who's back,they don't want tony more they want cheffy i'm chopped liver :D