Course versus Coarse

Alan Hammond

quote:

Originally posted by Alan Hammond:

I have an article in mind for my club web site and am trying to find out which is correct Course or Coarse.

No good asking on here, mate, the spilling hear is carp at the bust of tymes ... your instead or you're ..... Arlsey instead of Arlesey ... ect ect :D

[ 09. November 2003, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: The Diamond Geezer ]

The Diamond Geezer:

quote:

I have an article in mind for my club web site and am trying to find out which is correct Course or Coarse.

No good asking on here, mate, the spilling hear is carp at the bust of tymes ... your instead or you're ..... Arlsey instead of Arlesey ... ect ect      :D    

"Modern tackle will make you think you're on another planet compared with what you used when you were a kid, and if you take advice from Elton's Forum and shop-around too, you'll finmd that it doesn't cost an arm & a leg."

Yep, I guess you are right. :P

And that's three rows and half a key board away, can't be a typo

[ 10. November 2003, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Nugg ]

quote:

Originally posted by Nugg:

quote:

Originally posted by The Diamond Geezer:

quote:

No good asking on here, mate, the spilling hear is carp at the bust of tymes ...
your
instead or
you're
Arlsey
instead of
Arlesey
... ect ect
:D
"Modern tackle will make you think you're on another planet compared with what you used when you were a kid, and if you take advice from Elton's Forum and shop-around too, you'll finmd that it doesn't cost an arm & a leg."

Yep, I guess
you are
right.
:P

And that's three rows and half a key board away, can't be a
typo

Touché !

A tpyo? Nah! Of coarse knot! :D

The Daimnod Greezer

I used to be dyslexic but now I'm KO (not totally politically correct, I realise :D )

[ 10. November 2003, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: The Diamond Geezer ]