Greetings

Hugo Curgudgeon

Good morning to you all!

I am on various fishing forums. I started with Waterlog and when that finished moved on to BFW. BFAMW is a lot of fun........

Am also on Fishing Magic etc.....etc

I have been an angler since the age of seven and am now sixty-three.

Spent many years concentrating on chub and barbel but am now more interested in general fishing but very keen to catch large perch and gudgeon, as I am a member of GUGGS.

Regards

Hugo

Hi Hugo and welcome to Anglers' Net.

Its always fun when you youngsters join us. :D :D

Seriously though, it is always good when someone can bring a lifetime of angling experience to the forums and there is much to be learned here as well. I've been at it a few years longer than you have - but not many - and its rare for a week to pass that I don't learn something new & useful.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to Anglers' Net enamo. Glad to have you with us.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President