Just a thought, no replies needed.

Norfolkdipper

If every British angler went fishing on a Saturday afternoon, how empty do you think the football stadiums would be ?

As I said just for you to think about.

Mark.

Fishing is the most peaceful & solitary group activity a going. Every watewr is different every day, thanks for that as same would be boring....

If every British angler went fishing on a Saturday afternoon, how empty do you think the football stadiums would be ?

As I said just for you to think about.

Mark.

Do you have any info yet where all these anglers will be fishing?

"Muddlin' along"

Probably much the same as usual. Most anglers I know have little or no interest in football and even if they do claim to 'support' somebody, the chances of them ever actually attending a match are about nil.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Probably much the same as usual. Most anglers I know have little or no interest in football and even if they do claim to 'support' somebody, the chances of them ever actually attending a match are about nil.

I was just a tad concerned about where this lot would be turning up.... cos I would want be somewhere else

"Muddlin' along"

Firhill Basin

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif

I've been to one football match in my life. It was in 1972 or 1973. Dumbarton v Dundee. I never liked football anyhow, watching 22 men kicking a bag of wind about in freezing cold weather seemed like a bizarre way to spend one's leisure time, and Dundee seemed like a long way to go to eat a crap pie and a cardboard cup of lukewarm bovril, but a few of my mates were going so I thought I'd give it a whirl. I'd rather sit on the side of some wee loch being eaten alive by midges. Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote