I love to see a politician crash and burn

corydoras

He has an ongoing problem with the televised debates. I don't think he has done a good one yet although at other times he can make perfectly good sense.

That's a shame too since after Cain, he would be my next choice for the Republican nomination for President.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

He has an ongoing problem with the televised debates. I don't think he has done a good one yet although at other times he can make perfectly good sense.

That's a shame too since after Cain, he would be my next choice for the Republican nomination for President.

He has an ongoing problem with rationality. Do you really think that America can do without Education Newt? Sheesh, you guys DESERVE to lose the race against the Chinese. Cain and Perry, is that the best the GOP can do? Come Back Sarah Palin, all is forgiven. Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Ive not really heard of him, but drying up like that can happen to anyone.(unfortunately) lol
This is the guy who when Texas was suffering from a major drought earlier in the year organised a "State Day of Prayer" asking the Lord for rain.

The is how the Lord responded. I guess if I were God I'd a done the same. You know you've got this big plan, and these jerks come along praying and pestering you to change your plan.

Youtube Video ->

Youtube Video ->

Just Google Rick Perry if you got nothing better to do one night. I'm sure you'll find something to make you laugh.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

This is the guy who when Texas was suffering from a major drought earlier in the year organised a "State Day of Prayer" asking the Lord for rain.

Just Google Rick Perry if you got nothing better to do one night. I'm sure you'll find something to make you laugh.

:lol: :lol: He is off my xmas card list for that then!

Id Google him but im trying to write a half interesting article in English for a Spanish medical company about their new "electromagnetic scanner" from the Spanish original info.

Dull is not the word. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Give me Rick Perry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: He is off my xmas card list for that then!

Id Google him but im trying to write a half interesting article in English for a Spanish medical company about their new "electromagnetic scanner" from the Spanish original info.

Dull is not the word. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Give me Rick Perry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

It'll wait. He's a bit like Sarah Palin with testicles.

Just my two bits worth. Like I say have a Google, decide for yourself ;)

Edited by corydoras

The departments he suggests getting rid of are large, bloated, ineffective ones that are simply sink holes for money that goes to waste. The functions those three are supposed to perform are needed functions but we need a new approach rather than huge bureaucracies that seem to exist for no good reason than to exist and grow in size.

Departments at the Federal level here are pretty big deals. Consider Department of the Army as an example. They have organizational control of the Army and our entire army is contained within this department.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President