Stoney, Yateley and Anglers' Net

Guest Elton

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

OI Elton

Dian & Me are sharing a swim as are my two mates so don't try the old "no room" trick cos i know that a couple of other posters on here are also gonna share!

There'll be room so get ya cheque book out n send your payment to Stoney NOW MISTER or i'll tell ya missus what you said about her being an old trout tongue.gif

Or is the truth you don't wanna go cos we've all proved you wrong about 30 of us getting together & you don't wanna face us?? tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

We all know you WILL be there cos

1) its a fish-in

2) its for Stoney/charity

3) you'll get to meet even more of your regulars

4) you'll get to see me again biggrin.gif

& after what i've just seen is above my post it looks like you'll get to see an unofficial boxing match between me n Maggies grand kid (Andy Thatcher)

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

my sites here

[This message has been edited by ALAN FAWCETT (edited 10 July 2001).]

Guest stoney

O dear, sorry Alan i spelt your name wrong.

silly me !!!!

Cannot wait for the "kiss"

Allllan (whoops done it again)

------------------

"see ya soon"

stoney

www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk

Guest stoney

Now we have filled Sandhurst, it seems this thread is dying. Like hell it will !!!!!

Just to liven things up i have plans for another Fish-In in 2002, something i have not tried before, just waiting for the right guy to give me the nod.

But in the next few years i am looking at a Sea Fishing event, then i suppose the next obvious thing will be Fly-Fishing Fish-In (if that makes any sense) lol

And thats when i will need some help, from the right people, in the right places and knowing the right clubs etc, cos when it comes to Sea and Fly, i know bugger all.

Now you lot, start thinking about this, and batter my ears at Nutrabaits Yateley with your idea's

------------------

"see ya soon"

stoney

www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Hi fogey

Now when it comes to fly fishing or "Game" fishing i reckon you could do a lot worse than talking to Alan Roe smile.gif

Looking forward to the next one already biggrin.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

my sites here

[This message has been edited by ALAN FAWCETT (edited 11 July 2001).]

Guest phil dean

For the sea side, I'de suggest either Leon Roskilly or Conger Catcher if he's not too busy.

------------------

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

Guest NickInTheNorth

I am afraid that I won't be able to get there this year, couple of things come up, and I can't get out of them. I'll be thinking of you all. I guess that means that there will be a place for Elton after all.

He just needs to send a cheque to Stoney now.

Hope you all have a great do, and I'll be thinking of you. I'll get down there next year for definite.

Thanks for organising these events Stoney, I think it's brilliant.

Nick

Guest ALAN FAWCETT
Originally posted by NickInTheNorth:

I am afraid that I won't be able to get there this year

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thats a shame nick frown.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you all have a great do, and I'll be thinking of you. I'll get down there next year for definite.

We'll be thinking of you as well mate & you'd better believe you'll see us next year smile.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

my sites here

Guest ALAN FAWCETT
Originally posted by stoney:

Now we have filled Sandhurst, it seems this thread is dying. Like hell it will !!!!!

[/quote}

Totally agree with you OLD chap biggrin.gif

Just because the Sandhurst lakes full i'm sure there's still room on the other lakes?

If there is & you wanna come then send stoney your cheque cos its all going to a good cause & you know its worth it biggrin.gif

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

my sites here