Someone, Somewhere must know something

Hi Sue - have a look at: http://www.pentneylakes.co.uk

Not stayed there or fished it but will be doing both soon. Had a walk round about a month ago and it looks and feels great.

....Here's to swimming with bow-legged women....

kleinboet:

Sue - Have a look at http://www.pimlicofarm.co.uk I can recommend both the fishing and the accomodation as I am sure will nursejudy.

Loads of Carp and Tench. Monica and John (the owners) will make your visit a special and happy one!

It is excellent ,the accomodation is the best we have been to,and there are 2 cottages for disabled ,I have seen paraplegics staying there.

judy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Thank you to all who have replied. I will check out all the ideas and I am sure that I will be able to pick a suitable venue with all your help.

T H A N K Y O U

SUE

:)

sue:

Hi Everyone

Someone out there must be able and willing to help me to find some sanity in this fishing world. Are you the one to help? ALL I WANT IS a venue for carp fishing with lake(s) on site and accommodation on site too. I would like to visit either LANCASHIRE, OXFORDSHIRE or NORFOLK and am looking for help as we may also have a disabled angler with us. We went to DOCKLOW POOLS this year and it was great but we want to go somewhere different. Someone has mentioned the following and I wondered if any one has been to any of the places.

(1)CLAYLANDS IN LANCASHIRE

(2)HOBORNE COTSWOLD

(3)WINDY HARBOUR IN LANCS

(4)NEWTON HALL IN LANCS

PLEASE CAN ANYONE ADVISE OR AM I ASKING TOO MUCH?

ANYTHING APPRECIATED ESPECIALLY YOUR TIME IN READING THIS LONG POSTING!!!!        

CHEERS

SUE

:)