Your longest ever session...

Dave H

on a water. Mine was 48 hrs i am sure that is small fry compared to the rest of you B)

I used to save as much holiday as I could for mid October,longest I managed was 20 days on Rickmansworth Aquadrome back in the late 90's! Would love to do it now but no chance with family and work commitments!

I used to save as much holiday as I could for mid October,longest I managed was 20 days on Rickmansworth Aquadrome back in the late 90's! Would love to do it now but no chance with family and work commitments!

My longest was about 55 hours fishing for carp on my own ,Bliss nice way to chill out. A fishing friend of mine who's single did a week and two day's last spring on the same water that i fished my 55h hours.

Hawk,

Does this count?

There's a Brit in NY/Canada (not sure which side of the river he lives on) who came for a "session" in 1978 - 1980. Hasn't gone home yet. Bought an Inn and runs a "carp guide service" now on the St. Lawrence River.

That's his fishing story. Not sure how he got "papers, etc." without going home. But he tells a really really funny story. I only wish he could speak the King's English better so I could understand him. NICE GUY.

Phone

Hawk,

Does this count?

There's a Brit in NY/Canada (not sure which side of the river he lives on) who came for a "session" in 1978 - 1980. Hasn't gone home yet. Bought an Inn and runs a "carp guide service" now on the St. Lawrence River.

That's his fishing story. Not sure how he got "papers, etc." without going home. But he tells a really really funny story. I only wish he could speak the King's English better so I could understand him. NICE GUY.

Phone

thats a very long time

i thought i had fished for a long time

the most has been 1 week thats not loing when you see how long this guy has fished for

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur

Hawk,

Does this count?

Phone

if he still lives in a Bivvy then it is counted. If he can't speak the Kings English where does he come from...Somerset. Liverpool?

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

if he still lives in a Bivvy then it is counted. If he can't speak the Kings English where does he come from...Somerset. Liverpool?

does he really live in a bivy

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur