Fishing Buddy needed

caroline2162

Hi There my name is Caroline Watson Iam 49 years old and a very good fisher woman, I have just moved back to the UK from living overseas for the last 10 years.

Now I am living on the Bolton Road Swinton Manchester, with all my fishing gear, I wish to find a fishing buddy male or female to share fishing sessions, I do have transport but it two wheel mode (my trusted motorbike Honda SLR650) and yes iam a biker chick as well anyone who wishes to contact me can do so at......... {email address removed to avoid spam harvesting}

I wish to thank you all for spending time to read my posting

Regards

Caroline Watson

post-24339-1328278694_thumb.jpg

Welcome to AN Caroline, I'm no where near you unfortunately but I'm sure someone will be along soon who is.

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Hi There my name is Caroline Watson Iam 49 years old and a very good fisher woman, I have just moved back to the UK from living overseas for the last 10 years.

Now I am living on the Bolton Road Swinton Manchester, with all my fishing gear, I wish to find a fishing buddy male or female to share fishing sessions, I do have transport but it two wheel mode (my trusted motorbike Honda SLR650) and yes iam a biker chick as well anyone who wishes to contact me can do so at......... {email address removed to avoid spam harvesting}

I wish to thank you all for spending time to read my posting

Regards

Caroline Watson

Hi Caroline and welcome to the Anglersnet.

Have you treid the lads and girls at Breaking Surface website, they are around the Manchester, Bolton, Wigan area - I am sure someone will help you there!

Breaking Surface

Edited by Andrew Burgess

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/