Kickles Farm Syndicate

Guest Graham E

Guest scoobs11

so does the fact that only ten people can fish this stretch now mean that any 20lb fish caught will not get the record ?

if thats the case how many times have other records gone to syndicate waters ?

should a fish only qualify for a record if it comes from a day ticket water ?

who is going to define wether a water should qualify for a record ?

------------------

if you can't be good

be careful

anmc founder member

Guest Richard Capper

Yes I see your point ... however for as long as there are stretches open to all there'll be those travelling miles targeting the biggest fish possible to get the back slapping praise and they're faces in print. Any stretches with bigger fish will be lost to syndicates due to the publicity.

Could be worse it could be closed completely like tc pit in Oxford.

Look at it from the farmers point of view ... thousands of anglers all the time SOME of which are not going to have any respect for property rules etc or a small syndicate vetted anglers which will obey the rules or be chucked out.

This is silly its only because its on the ouse and its got the record barbel. If it was a bit of the thames no-one here would bother to reply (unless of course someone was silly enough to report a large/record fish caught from there).

Guest Graham E

Yes they would. The best thing about the Thames is that it has large free sections and easily accesible club stretches.

It would be a different case if a bit currently not fished or unavailable fell to a syndicate, That would be ok, but that is not the scenario in the case we are talking about.

Guest trent.barbeler

Mr Capper,

You are the master of strange comments.

The Thames is not the Great Ouse. Given that the concerns indeed the topic of this thread is all about the Great Ouse, where does the Thames come into the equation?

You assume, nay even state that this is all about the capture of one big barbel and state also that we are miffed because we cannot fish there.

I dont want to fish there. Never did.

I see from your bleak profile you seem to post in anonymity.

Fishing?? Does that mean you actually dont go fishing at all?

Regards,

Lee.

Guest Richard Capper

No Mr Barbeler I simply want keep my personal details to myself and to reply in peace without a torrent of email abuse from those such as yourself.

"Anonymity" I assume then that you parents were very forward thinking christening you Mr Trent Barbeler, whew how lucky was that?

Fishing?? I thought it would be pretty obvious my hobbies included fishing when I registered for this FISHING forum.

If you bothered to read my post rather than just trying to pull this in to a slanging match you might see where the Thames comes in to it.

Just stick to the discusion please and stop trying to wind me up.

[This message has been edited by Richard Capper (edited 24 September 2001).]

Guest trent.barbeler

Mr Capper,

Keep on digging son.

Fishing?? Your'e words not mine.

"Stick to the discusion"

Kettle calling the tea pot black son.

Regards,

Lee.

email trent.barbeler@ntlworld.com and open to all unafraid. Well, nearly all.