Kickles Farm Syndicate

Guest Graham E

Guest Richard Capper

He appears to be 'in the know' and is entitled to his opinion. Personally I agree with most of what he says.

But theres no need for threatening behaviour!

Think we should all calm down and play some golf for a while!

Guest Graham E

Alan. You have always been a sensible chappie. So don't let anything our Ray Walton says upset you.......oooooooooops!

As for Mr Clapper. He has tried very hard to cloud the issue. Unfortunatly his brain is also very clouded. But that is normal for a person who lives too close to a power station.

Fact is. No defence for pinching fellow anglers water.

[This message has been edited by Graham E (edited 29 September 2001).]

Guest Richard Capper

Graham when we couldn't think of anything constructive to say we used to just slag each other off AT SCHOOL!!!!

I've told you how I feel about my personal information.

Just grow up. Maybe if you went back to school you'd learn to read. C A P P E R

I just love it when you guys go on like this. biggrin.gif

Shrinktube - don't know about you but I wouldn't want to mess with Trogg unless I had either an ax or, preferably, a large caliber gun.

Righty ho people, I just knew this topic would deteriate into this. frown.gif

Please stick to the topic and keep it civil.

One more dodgy post and this thread get's the chop, which would be a real shame, wouldn't it?

Think before you post!.......please. wink.gif

------------------

All the best, Gaffer

Anglers' Net Members Club

Originally posted by ALAN FAWCETT:

First things first

Scoobs cheers for pointing this out to me biggrin.gif

second cheers for sticking up for me "uncle" Bruno

& now the third part (this is the best bit)

Sh*t tube

Do you really think i give a toss about people who have to have their "big mates" fight their battles for them?

If i did this would be a very short life for me & apart from that untill yesterday i had no idea who the hell the RW refered to was.

You obviously have no friends , life or sense of humor so do us all a favour n go hang ya self from a branch over the river, at least that way when the maggots drip from your rotting corpse you can rest in the knowledge that you have put something back into fishing.

ohhhhhhhhhhh i nearly forgot ...if we are going down the "big mates" track i'd love to introduce you to my wifes father he's an east coast hells angel who for some unknown reason thinks i'm the dogs *******s! (& his mates really are "big")

so do you wanna dance to that tune or are you just a cardboard gansta who's watched to many hollywood productions?

A few of the people on here have met me n those that have know i ain't gonna lose sleep over what some little ****** s*** who hasn't even got the b******s to post under their real name has said or in your case d******* threatend.

I reckon you've got one of two choices

1) grow up n get some balls

or

2) **** off n ***

S'nuff from me dunno why i've even wasted the time n energy putting this up but hey ho thats all part of the game called life biggrin.gif

BTW i have about as much interest in fishing adams mill or kickles farm as i have in knowing what size your manhood is.

Thought i'd better add Elton my apologies for posting this but as the coward sh*t tube hasn't got the balls to show his e-mail address the only way i could reply was like this

Hey Alan - stop beating about the bush and get to the point will you biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifeek.gif

Guest shrinktube

Thats more like it allan, Why just use abusive names when you seem better at threatening violence. Be cool man. Its only fishing! Give little RW a break though , he is really small!

I suppose we should keep things civil on the thread so Sorry Mr moderator for any Offense caused. Calling someone a R...so and so is unecessary though isn't it?.

Originally posted by shrinktube:

Calling someone a R...so and so is unecessary though isn't it?.

I have been following this thread, and I relly get the feeling that Alan F was just making names to go with the initials, nothing personal was meant (if that makes sense), all of this probably seems obvious to most people on here.- How quickly threads go sour when somebody jumps to conclusions.