Kindles

Elton

Never tried an iPhone, apparently they're more addictive than buying lures!? This is why I've never tried one... I need more lures... :lol:

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never tried an iPhone, apparently they're more addictive than buying lures!? This is why I've never tried one... I need more lures... :lol:

im a keen upgrader to new tech...so usually have the latest phone in my pocket

the iphone 4 has been, without a shadow of a doubt, the single most impressive phone i have ever used!

i use it constantly, not just for phone calls but for all manner of wierd and wonderful things i would never have used a phone for in the past! its shocking how easily both it and my ipads have integrated themselves into my lifestyle.

Thin AND cultured! You, sir, are quite the catch ;)

Just say the word, sweetie, and we can drive off into the sunset....*

AND I now have the 64gb iPhone 4S, if you need any swaying!

* I say 'sunset', but with my Land Rover and your Skoda, we may need to set our sights a bit lower. 500-yards, maybe :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Just say the word, sweetie, and we can drive off into the sunset....*

AND I now have the 64gb iPhone 4S, if you need any swaying!

* I say 'sunset', but with my Land Rover and your Skoda, we may need to set our sights a bit lower. 500-yards, maybe :D

Ha ha :lol: I have very good AA cover, so we'll be OK!

Now I've got the new phone, I just get Siri to drive for me.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

what happens if you ask Siri to catch pi$$wings for you?

:P

He will dispassionately achieve that objective immediately, and then take some excellent video footage and photographs and upload them to the web!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

He will dispassionately achieve that objective immediately, and then take some excellent video footage and photographs and upload them to the web!

outstanding!!

ask him what the solution to the ninja otter of doom problem is?? surely Siri is our new god and must have the answer

Give the otters iPhones, pre-loaded with the Dominos pizza app. They'll spend all day browsing the web and playing with their phones before deciding it's too late to hunt fish and ordering in pizza.

I know nothing cheaper would beat an iPad, but is there a middle ground between that and say, the Kindle?

Something with wi-fi, a half decent processor and useable OS?

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

I know nothing cheaper would beat an iPad, but is there a middle ground between that and say, the Kindle?

Something with wi-fi, a half decent processor and useable OS?

your stuck with the samsung or hp tablets which run android in various disguises.

but to be fair for a decent one your in the same price range as an ipad anyway.

there are very cheap ones out there that run android or similar OS but you really get what you pay for with them and most wont stand up to decent everyday usage.

in all honesty if your after something then check fleebay out and hunt downa 2nd hand ipad 1....you can pick them up round about the £150 mark if your lucky. if your not fussed about a bit of extra speed or the camera then the ipad1 is still superb! i gave my missus my old ipad1 and she happily uses it for everything.

in all honesty i wouldnt pay £80-100 for an ereader when i could grab a 2nd hand ipad for less than £200 and with ipad 3 being announced in March? you will find people wanting to flog off their ipad 2 in the next few weeks as well!