June 16th

seph

Who is going out on this magical day? I shall be on the Teme for opening day and can't wait. Popped down for a look and some bank clearing last sunday and if it is like that on opening day, then happy days. Had a little water on it, not much, about 8"- 1 foot or so and had a nice bit of colour. Knowing my luck it will be low and clear on opening day, but who cares. :D:D

Will be worth just getting on the banks again :)

Paul

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be on one or more of the Yorkshire rivers for the first few days then down on the Wye and Lugg for the following week.

On my return to Lancashire, I wil give my beloved Ribble day or two. Always save the best for last. :)

Still recovering from my bream trip yesterday - the channel was a bit choppy - caught some nice bream though - had one for me tea when I got home last night!!!

C.

"Study to be quiet." ><((º> My Blog