SODS LAW!!!

chesters1

why is it ,my daughter has waited 7 months for the council to fix her water supply ( mains leaks , leaking tank , taps that cant turn off ) (even with new washers ) she`s on benefits with 2 kids and 0 fathers (the kids fathers deny all knowledge) so i a loving ? father buy her 2 new taps ,replumb the water and fix the tank. THE VERY NEXT DAY the council turn up REDOO all i have done INCLUDING fitting new taps !!!! although the mains leak is back (i`l fix that again)

do you notice anything you buy is on offer the very next week!!! or you find a perfectly good one at a car-boot sale at a fraction of the cost!!!!

i had to buy another intrepid truespin at a carboot to get the box ( i had a gold box ) a blue one ,still cant have too many intrepids

looks like i`l be buying different box variations aswell :)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Yep sounds like sods law to me

Never mind Chesters better luck next time.

Jangar

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

chesters1:

... with 2 kids and 0 fathers (the kids fathers deny all knowledge) ...

On the bright side of things chesters1 - sounds like she is better off without those two fellas.

And as for having kids when it maybe isn't a great idea, you could always offer her the advice I gave to one of mine - who was also living on welfare and had a child whose father wasn't around to help out. She didn't like the advice much though. :D

I told her that very inexpensive and totally reliable birth control could be had using only one aspirin tablet. She simply places the tablet between her knees when she gets undressed and keeps it there until she is ready to dress again. She can even re-use the same tablet over and over.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

words of wisdom indeed, despite the persona i put on here our kids (we have three ,one of each :P ) were brought up to respect adults etc did well at school and went to college etc.unfortunatly on leaving the nest they forgot everything .the daughter in question was in a good relationship with this guy but he caught a gambling bug ,owed thousands then went bankrupt and buggered off leaving depts with the daughter ,the grandchild spends 3 days a week with her father so hopefully will not be harmed too much.

the second chap was just a pig full stop.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Know how you feel about the second fella Chesters,

My granddaughter"s dad is a ***********.

Sorry unable to say on here what i would like to say.

Jangar

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

we can only warn them ,its up to them if they listen

They will drive a parent crazy won't they.

I had 9 so had a wide variation in the way they approached life after departing from our house and care.

The daughter in question is Pureto Rican (adopted obviously). She was determined that her first child would have a Pureto Rican father but couldn't find one where we lived that she wanted a real relationship with.

So, she got herself in a family way with a guy she really didn't like very much and then told him to bug off (sod off in UK-speak I think).

I love this particular daughter dearly but she does make me crazy at times. I also love her son who fulfills the parental saying of "I hope you have a child who is just like you". :D:D

She later went on to find and marry a guy that she did like. Anglo but that was OK since she already had her first kid.

[ 05 March 2002, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

nine no wonder you go fishing newt ,just to keep the birthrate down i expect :D .do you find yourself saying to your kids things that your parents said to you as a kid ,i say them and something in my head says ......you sound just like your parents DOH!,i wonder how many generations it goes back? or will my kids be saying it to theirs :D

nine no wonder you go fishing newt ,just to keep the birthrate down i expect :D .do you find yourself saying to your kids things that your parents said to you as a kid ,i say them and something in my head says ......you sound just like your parents DOH!,i wonder how many generations it goes back? or will my kids be saying it to theirs :D

just a phone call from offending daughter to go with her to C.A.B to seek help ,because of leaking taps etc she recieved a bill for over £1000 for water EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK. its sods law.