Social Workers at it again

Jim Roper

Remember this face:

Strang.jpg

See www.bbc.co.uk/news

A man detained indefinitely after attacking 11 churchgoers with a samurai sword has been released after just over two years, it has emerged.

Glasgow-born Eden Strang, 27, attacked worshippers in Thornton Heath, south London, in November 1999, because he believed they were demons.

A psychiatrist at his trial said of him he was a full-blown paranoid schizophrenic: "You can't get much madder than this."

Inspector Glen Smyth, chairman of the Metropolitan branch of the Police Federation, told The Sun newspaper: "It is as if the lunatics have taken over the asylum."

Jim Roper

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad I live over here in the safe ol" USA,we put our criminals away for good,er bad example.We execute our insane,no can't do that any more.We keep track of these people/nope guess not.I got it we all have lots of guns so we must be safe,...right... er..right?

What a time we live in...(I bet every civilazation has said that)

typical ,blairs says were gonna lock em up ,next day there letting them out ,out of all the "new" ideas blair keeps releasing none are ever implemented ,remember that "march them to the nearest cashpoint" and "causes of crime" and all the other newspaper catching headlines none have worked maybe we should have a dictator at least then we could have a cou?

hang them high along with the loonies

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

cook:

I got it we all have lots of guns so we must be safe

After having all our handguns confiscated by De Facto Prime Minister Ms Blair & Co, the chances of being killed by a legally held handgun have gone up. The person who pulls the trigger, however, will now be a police officer.

Jim Roper

I've read somewhere that the UK has more people in Prison than any other European country.

And that those countries who imprison people less, actually have lower rates of crime.

So there must be a link between putting people in Prison and turning them into criminals.

So we should imprison less people - despite what the Sun (and the Daily Mail) say. Prison obviously doesn't work. (And neither does the Death Penalty - judging by the fact that the levels of crime in the USA are far higher than any other Western Nation!)

In the case of Paranoid Schizophrenics, however, I can't see that it does anyone any good letting them roam the streets!

Hollinz:

I've read somewhere that the UK has more people in Prison than any other European country.

That's because they shoot them instead of arresting them, thus saving the taxpayer having to fund all those leftie lawyers with their legal aid fees.

Jim Roper

A modern 'Good Samaritan' story.

An old lady lies in the gutter, blood coming from a head wound, after being mugged for her pension.

A police patrol car drives by and does not notice. The driver is talking on the radio. A priest comes down the road and crosses to the other side to pass by. At last a thoughtfull person, seeing what has happened, goes to get a social worker. The social worker eyes up the situation and says "Whoever did that needs help".

Jim roper

unfortunatly our prisons are full of fine defaulters ,people not paying council tax ,and other petty crimes ,the real crims are on the outside usually robbing the homes of the above along with every other hard working person ,the excuse for the crime is usually drugs, which by the very word starts the nurturing instinct in grey haired old ladies called "social workers"they stir from their otherwise barren and wastefull existance with a look of concern ,they can then care for the downtrodden poor hard doneby crim totaly ignoring the ruined lives of this now mollycoddled waste of skins victims ,along with the government and loonies ,social workers ,prison reformists ,any members of charities (excepting rnli) any members of help groups for ethnic groups ,refugee`s ,poofs ,dykes ,perves ,poodles ,horses ,children ,the red cross ,amnisty int ,and councillors ,self appointed neighbourhood watch members ,councillors ,red cross ,did i mention councillors and the red cross ,village councillors ,the womens institute ,the french ,germans (to save time all races ) councillors ,hang em high ,well that feels better havent had a rant for a month

did i mention councillors

[ 29 June 2002, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

There are two sides to this argument, and I will not say which side I am on....

There are those (and I reckon that includes everyone who has posted on this thread up to now) who say "What will those experts say when/if he kills someone else?" . After all, it has happened before when other so-called-cured 'lunatics'

have been released back into the community.

On the other hand, many mental 'diseases' can be controlled with drugs. IF it can be guaranteed that these drugs will be properly administered, and IF the person concerned is perfectly fine on those drugs, then why not allow him/her back into society?

Imagine it was your wife (since most of the people on here are male), or your son/daughter. Would you think "Lock the [censored] up and throw away the key", or would you think "Look, (s)he's responding well to the treatment and (s)he is no longer a danger to anyone. Why keep him/her incarcerated, when (s)he could instead be living a full and worthwhile life?".

One coin, two sides, your call....

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.