If Sven should go

catchaplenty

So the scum mistakenly known as journalists have finally found a bit of dirt on Sven. I thought the honeymoon wouldn't last. What gives these low lifes the right to write half the cr@p they come up with. I think it would be a good idea for Sven to pack up the week before the world cup, blame the press and go back to Italy. After all we dont stand a chance anyway. The trouble is we would lose a good manager but keep the low lifes. :mad:

couldnt agree more, :mad: who gives a toss who he is bonking? :D He is a football manager, the important thing is can he bring success to our football team :) The same principle applies to other walks of life the important thing is are they good at their job, but the low life scum that masquerade as journalists print what they like with no regard for peoples feelings, the row surrounding the record perch about who wrote what and with whos permission is another example of journalists ignoring peoples feelings/wishes and writing whatever they feel like and if there isnt a story, well make one up someone once said "why let the facts get in the way of a good story"

I have a certain sympathy for him, but to be frank he should have known better than to have taken up with a woman whose entire career has revolved about getting stories of her love life in the papers! She seems incapable of actually going out with anybody who's single!

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

Be like me and don't buy a daily paper. Your money only fuels their fires. Why is it they have to try to undo all the hard work that has gone into getting us to the World Cup finals? and what perfect timing. Haven't read the ***** they've written so don't know all details but is it possible they've held it back and released it now, just a few weeks before the finals to deliberately to undermine Englands chances???

Shoot them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

catchaplenty:

So the scum mistakenly known as journalists have finally found a bit of dirt on Sven. I thought the honeymoon wouldn't last. What gives these low lifes the right to write half the cr@p they come up with. I think it would be a good idea for Sven to pack up the week before the world cup, blame the press and go back to Italy. After all we dont stand a chance anyway. The trouble is we would lose a good manager but keep the low lifes. :mad:

As long as he doesn't take Ulrika away with him I couldn't care less where he goes!

Colin [in love with Swedish Blondes]

davidP:

I have a certain sympathy for him

Yes, when it comes to Ulrika, I think I would, too :D

Always fancied her in her early weather girl days...

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE