It's been a traumatic week for me

Tigger

I'm really hopin' the pups survive, if they do i'll post up a pic or two.

Ian i realy hope the pups pull through for you as after that you need a bit of good news ,fishing with Rusty tonight and we were saying the whole thing must have been unimaginabley horific .....Hope the milk holds up steve

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Ian i realy hope the pups pull through for you as after that you need a bit of good news ,fishing with Rusty tonight and we were saying the whole thing must have been unimaginabley horific .....Hope the milk holds up steve

Thank's Steve. Even if the bitches milk dries up I do feel better knowing the pups have had a few days worth of their natural milk (i'm putting them on the bitch every two hours now instead of every hour). If it does dry up i'll carry on with goats milk and wean them asap, they always come on better as soon as you can get them onto solid food.

I hope you and Chris have a good un and catch a monster :).

In line with ALL previous posts I can only add my own sympathies!! BUT at le4ast you had the good sense and garce to do what you did and was it NOT for what you did (WHICH thousands would not have done, be honest!!) then there would be a few less pups which would not reach the chance to be able to Whelp themselves perhaps??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Fingers crossed here. It's bad enough losing just one pup from a litter so I find it impossible to imagine the anguish you've suffered through all this. Good luck with the survivors.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."