Matt Hayes Limited Edition Range

Anglers' Net

Hmmm, bit too hyped up and to dramatically sound-tracked for my liking.

I have previously purchased Matty-endorsed gear from TFG (who he similarly marketed as being THE best for value and performance) and have had no complaints.

Matt's got a living to make and he's moving on to his next killing, which appears to be another way to capture the mass market by telling them how unique it is. He had a simliar "signature" range at TFG.

I'm not going to criticise someone who has done more than most to make angling appeal to so many, but he has done (and will continue to do) very nicely out of it all.

Wish I could have his job!

Our chief weapon is surprise

Actually now ive googled it, it might not have been in Omen.

But anyway its O Fortuna. :)

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j...BkVZKe4x2c2XIgg

Think it was used in the Omen Brian and more recently in the opening titles of "Pop Idol" or one of those similar talent show programmes?

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Think it was used in the Omen Brian and more recently in the opening titles of "Pop Idol" or one of those similar talent show programmes?

Im no music expert Budgie and after a bit of googling I now think the Omen music was Jerry Goldsmith's Ave Satani, but Del might have been up to his old tricks with the CD's in the baby Damien bit of Only Fools and Horses. :)

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

well ,matt hayes influrance can only improve the range ,& bring improvements to quality .I like dragoncarp stuff (they had the best float rods i'd ever used or owned) ,well most of it ,there are some weakpoints but its ok does the job and at the end of the day thats what matters ,but theres always room for improvements ,i look forwards to the new style pin ,it looks from the breath glimpse to be based on the (x-pin ,how ironic that matt hayes is endorsing the new range) same basic design as their other reels (if it works why change) they sell but with a spoked spool ,i feel a purchase comming on

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve