latest angling trust blog

barry luxton

http://www.anglersmail.co.uk/uncategorized...-legal-battles/

although it's headlined fresh water stuff, sea fishing politics, yawn, gets a mention.

You are allowed to comment so:

would the angling trust be kind enough to inform rsa the plans that they have for bass angling and in particular proposels they have for the commercial sector, before they go ahead and organise any legislation with defra and the mmo. Would they be kind enough to share any consultation with all rsa. Are the trust aware of the supurb bass catches being had throughout the channel this year as thier web site does not carry any reports to this success, or any reports of rsa angling success's for that matter. The reason being is that any legislation needs to be fit for purpose. I note the Irish dream of regulated bass fishing is coming apart this week with reports of the bass stock in trouble. Are the trust aware of the pitiful management system the e u have with the failed cfp and no amount of tinkering at the edges will make it work.... In particular after 30 years of attempting to manage the stocks, they have had enough time to get it right. I note that the rsa ices count, the e u are keen to get thier hands on the information. Why are the uk rsa being dragged into the e u mire any warnings issued to the minister for example? What are the trust doing behind the scenes to protect angling and rsa from the wasteful eu management machine, as no warnings are issued regarding this threat. This is front line stuff, as is the mmo cock up blaming rsa for selling, will the trust when corresponding with the mmo, use the freedom of information act to get released copy information held by the mmo of the allegations and ask the trust to broadcast the results throughout the internet for a change. To enable all to see where these threats of back door legislation is coming from. Thanks kindly.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

http://www.anglersmail.co.uk/uncategorized...-legal-battles/

although it's headlined fresh water stuff, sea fishing politics, yawn, gets a mention.

You are allowed to comment so:

would the angling trust be kind enough to inform rsa the plans that they have for bass angling and in particular proposels they have for the commercial sector, before they go ahead and organise any legislation with defra and the mmo. Would they be kind enough to share any consultation with all rsa. Are the trust aware of the supurb bass catches being had throughout the channel this year as thier web site does not carry any reports to this success, or any reports of rsa angling success's for that matter. The reason being is that any legislation needs to be fit for purpose. I note the Irish dream of regulated bass fishing is coming apart this week with reports of the bass stock in trouble. Are the trust aware of the pitiful management system the e u have with the failed cfp and no amount of tinkering at the edges will make it work.... In particular after 30 years of attempting to manage the stocks, they have had enough time to get it right. I note that the rsa ices count, the e u are keen to get thier hands on the information. Why are the uk rsa being dragged into the e u mire any warnings issued to the minister for example? What are the trust doing behind the scenes to protect angling and rsa from the wasteful eu management machine, as no warnings are issued regarding this threat. This is front line stuff, as is the mmo cock up blaming rsa for selling, will the trust when corresponding with the mmo, use the freedom of information act to get released copy information held by the mmo of the allegations and ask the trust to broadcast the results throughout the internet for a change. To enable all to see where these threats of back door legislation is coming from. Thanks kindly.

They won’t and why should they respond to you or are you now a member. Indeed you walked away from the one org that would ask such questions so frankly you’re the last person who should now be standing up and demanding anything.

Publication2_zpsthmtka6c.jpg

They won’t and why should they respond to you or are you now a member. Indeed you walked away from the one org that would ask such questions so frankly you’re the last person who should now be standing up and demanding anything.

i walked away from a loose cannon mouth, your it, you still don't realise how much damage you have done to marginalise both sea anglers and charter skippers with your brain that had failed to engage. Get lost.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

i walked away from a loose cannon mouth, your it, you still don't realise how much damage you have done to marginalise both sea anglers and charter skippers with your brain that had failed to engage. Get lost.

Get lost now thats mature. You ran away from having to put your money where your mouth is mate, as for the damage to which you refer your happy to let these people get away with things rather than speak out particularly when it might impact on your own fishing experience. As for upsetting skippers well there you have no room to talk now do you?

As for this topic and the Angling Trust asking the MMO to explain them self over sea anglers selling their catch haven’t you been banging on about that for years, indeed you have said how you want a front row seat if and when the accused get dragged before the beak. As for the ATs stance on Bass well Malcolm Gilbert is their spokesman on conservation and Bass is one of his pet things so their plans are no secret what’s more they are in talks with the Southern IFCA about that and bait digging. With all your influential friends in Weymouth I would have thought you would have known that.

To top it all you missed the best bit and that’s how they are looking for yet more government funding without which they would have been long gone.

Hi Bob,

In two dimensions it's hard to tell how you really feel. You need to be a bit more forthright.

Phone

Hi Phone

Does it really matter what I, you or anybody else feels about our self-appointed representatives known as the Angling Trust? The simple fact is sea anglers couldn’t organise a pi$$ up in a brewery there are too many self-interest groups that impact on others and very little common ground. Even the self interest groups suffer from infighting the whole thing is a nightmare.

So what we have is the Angling Trust who has made it their business to be our representation, they have clearly set out their stall and like it or not have the ear of government proven by the various funding grants they get, so you either join them or you don’t.

Personally I won’t because they have clear intentions to interfere with the commercial sector that’s something to which I’m opposed and they are pandering to some of those minority groups all of which will open the door to regulation and management which will be just fine for the likes of BASS.

All this talk about ‘codes of practice’ is just the first step down a slippery road impo and I want no part of it.

• 4 weeks later...
Does it really matter what I, you or anybody else feels about our self-appointed representatives known as the Angling Trust?

Erm, yeah

So what we have is the Angling Trust who has made it their business to be our representation, they have clearly set out their stall and like it or not have the ear of government proven by the various funding grants they get, so you either join them or you don’t.

Erm, nah, not interested. They don't represent me.

never try and teach a pig to sing .... it wastes your time and it annoys the pig

Erm, nah, not interested. They don't represent me.

With the greatest of respect Andy I could say the same as you as I’m not a member of the trust but they are the only representative body with whom the government are involved in point of fact the government keep them afloat with different types of funding so like it or not they are having a say on your future.

PS in my last post I mentioned Codes of Practice, here is a taste of what that really means >> http://www.rsa-uk.org/rsafiles/i2708e00.pdf