cannabis

kendo

quote:

which flavour spangle were you using peter? i think it was only the 'olde englishe' ones that worked

Acid drops?

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awaaar:

quote:

Originally posted by Rudd: Skunk weed can get you extremly high, just as high as class A drugs with ease.

erm...which class A drugs would these be Rudd?

One night I smoked an eighth of skunk (northern lights variety) using a bucket in an hour.

I had an amphetamine type buzz for most of the night.

Did you know that the US gov breed a skunk weed which they called G13.

It is supposed to have the strenghth of seven normal skunk plants.

Alot of people claim the stuff is a myth.

An aquaintance (not a friend) of mine who happens to be a dealer has some of this stuff in his possesion.

He claims a spliff of this stuff keeps you very stoned for about two hours.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

theres no such thing as 'a normal skunk plant' every one is a different strength depending on how its been grown, dried etc, plants of the same variety can be different strengths. g13 is just one of many potent varieties of skunk, i doubt it was grown initially by the us government, but i cant prove it wasnt and you cant prove it was!

skunk DOES NOT give you an equivalent buzz to class a's, thats why they are class a, and skunk isnt..... the whole buzz thing is subjective anyway i've had weed thats knocked me out for an entire evening one night, then barely had an effect the next.

what we need is the diamond geezer to get his micrometer out to measure the relative density of individual THC crystals

from Rudd "One night I smoked an eighth of skunk (northern lights variety) using a bucket in an hour.

I had an amphetamine type buzz for most of the night."

thats strange?, you chonged a class A drug all night, and it made you feel like you was on class B (amphet) drug??...I'd have been asking for your money back mate....robbed! :D

tight lines - Andy

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields