Average week

Guest Ferret1959

Colin Brett:

Just finishing my night shift at a Cambridge college, go home sleep til midday, go fishing to Grafham or Rutland until back to work Monday afternoon. Finish work Wednesday 9am. Go fishing in Ireland. YES!

Colin

Which college do you work at Colin? I work for Cambridge University Press & live in nearby village of Bar Hill although should be moving to Papworth in October. All questions I know, but where do you fish around here?

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

This week? Apart from getting a severe ear infectin. I`ve been busy fixing car-park equipment. In my spare time I`ve been getting ready for 10 days fishing in Devon. Starting at 4.30am on Monday!! Well someone has to do it!!

:P:P Paul. :P:P

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Polly:

quote:

Originally posted by Colin Brett:

Colin
Which college do you work at Colin? I work for Cambridge University Press & live in nearby village of Bar Hill although should be moving to Papworth in October. All questions I know, but where do you fish around here?[/QB]

Polly,

it's the friendly one, St. Catharine's! Believe it or not I live in Bar Hill! Check out the local website www.barhill.org.uk it's one of mine.

As to where do I fish, mainly spring to autumn the AW reservoirs for Trout. Winter it's into the fens after that [very elusive] 30lb Pike. :cool: :rolleyes::D:D

NickInTheNorth:

My average week.

When the children get home from school I'll play with them, or take them for a walk, or read to them. They (and my wife) are the most important people in my life, and the reason I live where I do and live the lifestyle I live.

You're a lucky man its not until something happens that most of will understand how much more important the people around us are rather than what we do. Maybe I'll find a similar lifestyle!

Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com