pellets

tonyponty

hi!! how long do you soak pellets for i tried some bagup one`s it said you cant use to much water on them and to soak them over night i did this but they where all to soft and floated when i threw them into my swim first time i have tried these and have wasted half of bag lol any suggestions please

any info on disable friendly fisheries whithin 25miles radius of pontefract would be welcome thanks tony

if your talking about expander pellets soak them in boiling water and your flavour of choice for 3-4 mins then rinse them in a seive under cold tap then put them in a pot add your flavouring and they are done in 1/2 to an hour. they do float but if u give them a gentle squese they,ll sink slowly

have a look here for pellet pumps

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...6535707-6982065

if you search the site you will find a set of three 1ltr jars as well if you want spares

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...6535707-6982065

done it for you

and if you put casters in and pump them they last for weeks without air in

les

[ 28. August 2005, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: les middy ]

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

instead of clicking on the two different links just scroll down to where it says "Customers who bought this item also bought" and you'll see the links for the other stuff thats goes with the pump.

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them